Content Writing Online Jobs With Meaningful Purpose
We’re looking for content writers that will help us grow and connect with entrepreneurs looking to fulfill their passion for natural products.
As an SEO content writer you will be recognized for your writing talents while gaining a steady income stream that other content writing online jobs don’t offer. Working with experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Data Analytics you will be recognized for your writing talents by potentially appearing on the first page of major search engine queries — for years to come! Your insight will serve our members by offering valuable insight into the industry along with information about the products we offer and the various tools available to succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- You will receive weekly assignments with guidelines detailing the writing structure for each article that you are writing about, applying your own creative styling, point of view and topic for the article.
- Engage with your audience and fellow writers in our online workspace.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert.
Who You Are:
- You have experience in writing and a passion for writing about natural products, organic lifestyle, business, and e-commerce technology.
- You have outgoing personality with skills in communicating your vision while influencing readers.
- You’re able to research primary sources in an efficient manner and integrate them into your works.
- Ability to work remotely without distractions.
- Excellent Organizational Skills and are able to focus so that you can meet firm deadlines.
- Driven to succeed and have a long-term mindset.
- Excellent written English communication skills.
- Experience blogging through WordPress.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles.
- You have a BA/BS degree or sufficient equivalent practical experience.
What You’ll Gain as an SEO Content Writer
As an SEO content writer you’ll gain valuable experience in getting your works ranked on the front page of major search engines and will learn what it takes to maintain that ranking for years to come. Search Engine Optimization is an inbound marketing technique that, when performed properly, helps content get discovered by means of applying our existing data in formulating the content that is being created. Content is how you can captivate an audience and SEO is the means to gain visibility.
Why Work at GreenDropShip?
Moreover, when you love what you do and get recognized for what you’re doing you’ll excel at your job. Consequently, it becomes more than just a job. Instead, it becomes a source of professional and personal development where you’re always learning something new while building yourself as a subject matter expert.
Who We Are
We’re a fast growing leading distributor of natural, organic, gourmet and specialty products that offer our members access to go into business for themselves. Furthermore, we serve our members with a wide selection of products at competitive prices while reducing eliminating their inventory risk and handle all of the back-end fulfillment so they can focus on growing their business. Our members look towards us for support and guidance and value the input our content writers have to offer.
All of our content writing positions offer the opportunity to work remotely. However, you may work remotely from any of our offices in the Dallas Fort-Worth, Los Angeles, California and Central Pennsylvania. We have offices and facilities in the following locations:
Dallas Fort-Worth, Texas
1210 Duncan St
Bldg 6, Denton, TX 76205
1349 Cumberland St
Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17042
1925 Century Park E, 17th FL
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Life at GreenDropShip
We believe in a “work hard-play hard” approach. Our team comes from all walks of life and spans across the entire country, parts of South America, Central Asia and the South Pacific. Most of all, each member of our team has an opportunity to demonstrate their skill set and advance within our organization. Through hard work, loyalty and deep respect for each other’s background our team members have been
Full-time Positions Available
Our full-time positions offer paid time off, health insurance and discretionary bonuses. As for dress code, we’re casual. Also, because no one likes a long commute you should live within a one-hour distance of one of our offices. Advancement opportunities in project management and senior level positions are available.
Freelance Positions Welcomed
Our freelance positions allow flexible workloads and scheduling. Hence, you can work from anywhere and any time you prefer as long as deadlines are met. As a freelancer you would work for us as a 1099 independent contractor. We offer payment by direct deposit and PayPal and will have opportunities to advance into a full-time position.
We’re now hiring for full-time positions at our Los Angeles offices and welcome applications from all over the world for our remote content writing position.
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]