Selling Frozen Food Online: Breakfast On the Go
Selling Frozen Food Online: Most Important Meal, Least Prep Time
We’ve all rushed to scramble together a breakfast as commute time drew near. Yes, we’ve all been there.
Many times, the food we grabbed was less than healthy, for convenience’s sake.
Worse, to give us more time for other morning tasks, sometimes we’ve even skipped breakfast.
We’ve all heard that breakfast is the “most important meal of the day.” After all, it sets the nutritional tone for the rest of the day.
But, with the on-the-go lifestyle that so many of us have, we tend to put this advice to the side.
If you’re selling frozen food online, remember the plight of busy consumers. They want quick and easy food choices to start their day.
Give them frozen healthy breakfast options that they can eat as they rush out the door. And make sure you offer choices consumers won’t feel guilty about.
Choose to sell natural and organic frozen on-the-go breakfast food in your online store.
Check out my previous article on why selling frozen food online is a wise choice.
Natural and Organic Handheld Breakfasts: Smart for Health, Wise With the Market
Natural and organic frozen handheld breakfasts offer:
Health: Made with pure, natural ingredients rather than harmful artificial components. Consumers identify them as fresher and healthier.
Convenience: Consumers can heat and eat them in minutes!
Ethics: Producers make these foods in ways that are better for consumers, animals, and the environment.
- For example, many animals used for meat and milk never receive antibiotics or growth hormones.
- And plants aren’t treated with harmful pesticides.
And these items are hot sellers:
- Natural and organic frozen foods are integral to the frozen food market’s growth. After all, people crave fresh, healthier choices!
- Sales of natural and organic frozen breakfast foods reached over $114 million in 2017.
- Handheld frozen breakfast foods registered over $362 million in U.S. sales from January through March 2017 alone. (This includes both natural and conventional items).
Read on for hot frozen grab-and-go breakfast choices from popular natural and organic brands. Evol, PJ’s Organics and Amy’s are reliable choices to sell online.
Evol Lean and Fit Egg White, Kale, Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Sandwich
- This vegetarian choice combines egg whites with a kale, roasted tomato and goat cheese spread.
- Served on healthy, tasty multi-grain flatbread.
- Also, only 150 calories per sandwich!
- 10 grams protein per serving.
- An excellent source of whole grain.
- In addition, the eggs are certified cage-free and come from verified humanely raised chickens.
- Made with all natural ingredients.
Evol Lean & Fit Sausage, Egg White & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich
- Chicken apple breakfast sausage and egg white topped with cheddar cheese.
- Served on a multi-grain flatbread. An excellent, tasty source of whole grain.
- Made with chicken raised without antibiotics.
- Also, made with cage-free eggs from humanely raised chickens.
- 16 grams of protein and 200 calories per serving.
- Made with natural, ethically farmed ingredients.
PJ’s Organics Turkey and Eggs Breakfast Burrito
- Organic eggs and organic dark meat turkey rolled in a flour tortilla.
- A USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO food.
- 14 grams of protein per serving.
- Also, 6 grams of fiber per serving.
- Sustainable nutrition makes this PJ’s burrito perfect for on-the-go nutrition any time of day.
PJ’s Organics Skinny Breakfast Burrito
- Tasty organic egg white and feta cheese, in a flour tortilla, bring the satisfaction and nutrition.
- This USDA Certified Organic burrito provides the energy consumers need to get them through a busy day.
- Even though it’s labeled as a breakfast burrito, it’s perfect for any time customers need a nutritional boost.
- With 15 grams of protein per serving, it’s an excellent source of protein.
- In addition, it’s a good source of fiber, at 6 grams of fiber per serving.
Amy’s Vegetarian Breakfast Scramble Wrap
- This savory vegetarian food option offers organic tofu, vegetables, and cheese hand-rolled in an organic flour tortilla.
- Also, it’s a tree nut free and Kosher (dairy) food.
- Features a veggie “bacon” made from soy protein.
- In addition, it packs an impressive 21 grams of protein.
- Contains 20% of the daily value of calcium and 15% of the daily value of iron.
Amy’s Breakfast Burrito
- Organic black beans, tomatoes, potatoes, tofu and salsa hand-wrapped in an organic flour tortilla.
- Although it’s a breakfast burrito, it’ll quickly add Mexican flair any time of day.
- Also, it’s a Certified Vegan food.
- Free of dairy, lactose, tree nuts and corn.
- In addition, it’s a Kosher (DE) food.
- 12 grams of protein per serving.
Ready to sell natural and organic frozen breakfast foods online? Choose to drop ship, to eliminate inventory risk. Turn to GreenDropShip.com’s innovative frozen food shipping method, and start selling. Request a catalog today.
[contact-form-7 id=”5741″ title=”Front Page Subscribe”]