Selling Frozen Food Online: Gluten-Free Pasta Entrees
Selling Frozen Food Online: Gluten-Free Shoppers On the Rise
If you’re planning on selling frozen food online, don’t forget about selling gluten-free pasta. After all, more and more people are choosing to go gluten-free.
- Some people must avoid gluten due to celiac disease, allergies, intolerances, or other health needs.
- Others choose to avoid gluten because they’re health-conscious.
- Many believe that cutting out gluten will help them lose weight.
Gluten’s a protein found in wheat and other grains. So, those who avoid gluten usually must avoid most foods traditionally made with wheat, like pasta.
But, with the gluten-free trends of today, frozen food manufacturers have come out with more and more pasta entrees that don’t contain gluten.
Check out my previous article on why frozen food’s a hot-selling category for your online store.
Advantages of Frozen Gluten-Free Pasta Entrees
- Consumers appreciate the longer shelf life and short prep time of frozen gluten-free pasta.
- Plus, since they see gluten-free food as healthy, they’re more inclined to purchase it than conventional pasta.
And the gluten-free trend has amazing market potential.
- Globally, the gluten-free food market size is worth almost $15 billion (USD).
- Grand View Research projects that the market will grow at a 9.3% growth rate through 2025.
Read on for 6 frozen gluten-free pasta entrees to sell online, from natural and organic brands consumers trust. Tap into the gluten-free frozen market today!
Udi’s Gluten-Free Lasagna (Broccoli/Kale)
- A three-cheese blend of ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan layered between gluten-free lasagna noodles.
- Loaded with broccoli, kale, carrots, and cauliflower.
- A Certified Gluten-Free frozen food.
- Also, made with Non-GMO grains.
- In addition, there’s 15g protein per serving.
- An excellent source of Vitamin A and Calcium, and a good source of Vitamin C as well.
- Udi’s is a reliable gluten-free brand—all the food the company produces is gluten-free!
Udi’s Gluten-Free Ziti/Meatballs
- Gluten-free ziti, meatballs, marinara-style sauce, roasted tomatoes, and mozzarella. A hearty Italian classic, without the gluten!
- A stellar source of protein—18g per serving.
- Also, it’s a Certified Gluten-Free frozen food!
- In addition, it’s an excellent source of Vitamin A and a good source of vitamin C and calcium.
- Serves 2 people for a quick and easy gluten-free meal.
- Ready after only 12 minutes of heating in a skillet.
- Made with beef raised without antibiotics.
Amy’s Rice Mac and Cheese
- Organic rice noodles with the creamy cheese sauce customers love. Tastes just like the traditional favorite. Customers won’t miss the gluten!
- Gluten-free, with no GMOs.
- Also, a soy-free, tree nut-free, and Kosher (dairy) food.
- In addition, it’s an excellent source of calcium.
- Packed with 16g protein per serving.
Amy’s Baked Ziti Bowl
- Rice ziti pasta with peas and house-made vine-ripened tomato sauce. Yum! And now, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan consumers can enjoy this Italian favorite without worry.
- Thanks to the rice pasta, this ziti bowl’s completely gluten-free.
- A dairy-free and Certified Vegan food, made with vegan mozzarella and ricotta soy cheese.
- Also, it’s tree nut-free and Kosher (DE).
- A reliable source of Vitamin C.
Caesar’s Manicotti (Wheat-Free/Gluten-Free)
- Inspired by the producers’ personal experience with food allergies and intolerances, and crafted with care.
- But, customers comment that it “tastes exactly as traditional Italian food should taste!”
- Rice flour noodles (no wheat!) filled with smooth, creamy, old-fashioned ricotta cheese.
- Tied together with classic Italian herbs and spices, plus Caesar’s proprietary homemade marinara sauce.
- Ready to serve in only 7 minutes after baking or microwaving.
- No trans fats, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Also, completely WBRO free (free from wheat, barley, rye, and oats).
Caesar’s Stuffed Shells (Wheat-Free/Gluten-Free)
- Carefully crafted to remove all traces of gluten, so all consumers can safely enjoy these shells.
- But consumers love that the flavor of these shells is exactly like the originals’!
- Made with wheat-free rice noodles and stuffed with ricotta cheese, herbs and spices. Topped with Caesar’s homemade secret marinara sauce.
- All-natural, with no trans fats. Made with only high-quality ingredients!
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- Also, completely WBRO free (contains no wheat, barley, rye, or oats).
Ready to sell frozen food online? Want to drop ship gluten-free frozen pasta? GreenDropShip.com‘s innovative frozen food shipping method will meet your needs, with fast transit times. Request a catalog today.
[contact-form-7 id=”5741″ title=”Front Page Subscribe”]