Amy’s Frozen Food: Reliable Products to Sell
Searching for popular, reliable frozen foods to add to your online store?
Interested in catering to vegetarian and vegan needs?
Ready to sell products from a pioneering natural and organic brand?
Looking to drop ship?
Choose to sell Amy’s frozen food.
Amy’s Kitchen commits itself to crafting high-quality vegetarian and vegan meals that are easy to prepare. They even set organic standards before USDA Organic standards even existed!
And Amy’s products continue to be hot-selling. So, trust the reputation of Amy’s, and drop ship these frozen products to sell in your online store.
Read on to learn about frozen products from Amy’s Kitchen to sell across 6 categories. You’ll also learn the story behind the brand.
How It All Began
Amy’s Kitchen began in 1987 when the founders, Andy and Rachel Berliner, could not find convenient organic, vegetarian meals on the shelves. As a result, they decided to make and sell veggie pot pies locally, out of their home. Their runaway success eventually built them into a trusted national natural and organic brand.
In response to customer recommendations, Amy’s expanded their product line. They designed gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan natural meals in addition to their vegetarian options.
Food Without Compromise
Organic and Non-GMO
- Amy’s was “organic before organic was cool,” setting organic standards before the USDA released their Certified Organic farming rules.
- In fact, the USDA turned to Amy’s when it developed the Certified Organic standards!
- None of Amy’s foods are made with GMOs, harmful pesticides, or dangerous chemicals.
Ethical and Sustainable
- Every product is meatless and suitable for vegetarians.
- Also, the company always puts ethics over profit. Consumers, farmers, employees, and the world take the highest priority.
- In addition, Amy’s always keeps environmental stability in mind, from farming to cooking.
Fresh and Local
- Amy’s closely works with farmers, and only uses the freshest, highest-quality ingredients.
- The company sources as many ingredients as possible locally (it’s California-based).
- Most cooking and preparation is done by hand. Sauces and tofu remain handcrafted.
- In addition, Amy’s is still family-owned.
6 Reliable Amy’s Categories to Sell
Category 1: Pizza
Product: Three Cheese Pizza
Why it’s a Reliable Seller: Pizza’s a classic quick meal. But often, consumers want something fresher and more unique than the average pizza. And Amy’s has them covered. With organic cornmeal in the crispy artisan crust, goat cheese crumbles, and freshly diced organic tomatoes, this pizza delivers.
- Mozzarella, parmesan, goat cheese, diced tomatoes, and an Italian herb blend top a hand-stretched wheat and cornmeal crust.
- Also, soy-free, tree nut-free, vegetarian, and Kosher (D).
- 10 grams protein per serving.
- Contains no trans fats.
Category 2: Pasta
Product: Light and Lean Spaghetti Italiano
Why it’s a Reliable Seller: Spaghetti’s another Italian staple. However, it isn’t always the healthiest dish. Amy’s aims to change that, though, with this Light and Lean Spaghetti Italiano. The “meatballs” are meatless, and the dish is low in fat (only 5g fat per serving, with no trans fats). Also, only 240 calories per filling serving.
- Organic semolina spaghetti topped with veggie “meatballs” (made with lentils, quinoa, and tofu).
- Topped with hearty, homemade vegetable and garlic sauce, with broccoli florets mixed in.
- Dairy-free, lactose-free, and tree nut-free.
- Also, Certified Vegan and Kosher (DE).
- 11 grams protein per serving.
- In addition, provides 20% the daily value of fiber and 20% the daily value of Vitamin C per serving.
- Made with organic pasta and vegetables.
Category 3: International
Product: Mexican Casserole Bowl
Why it’s a Reliable Seller: Millennials love international foods. They’re also the generation that buys the most food online. Satisfy their cravings with this casserole—it’s like “a tamale you eat with a spoon.”
- Customers will enjoy layer upon layer of organic white corn masa, organic black beans, sweet non-GMO golden corn, olives, and tomatoes, topped with cheese.
- Chile peppers and spices, plus enchilada sauce, bring just the right amount of heat.
- Also, gluten-free, tree nut-free, soy-free, and Kosher (dairy).
- 12 grams protein and 8 grams (32% the daily value) of fiber per serving.
- In addition, provides 25% the daily value of calcium and 20% the daily value of iron per serving.
- Contains no trans fats.
Category 4: Vegan
Product: Black Bean Vegetable Enchiladas (Light in Sodium)
Why it’s a Reliable Seller: Vegan eating is becoming the new mainstream, especially with younger generations. The American vegan population grew 600% from 2014 to now! These veggie enchiladas are sure to appeal to vegan customers. As an added bonus, they’re light in sodium.
- Organic corn tortillas filled with organic black beans, organic tofu, and other vegetables, then topped with traditional enchilada sauce.
- Also made with organic zucchini, organic corn, organic onions, organic bell peppers, and organic chiles.
- Vegan and gluten-free.
- In addition, tree nut-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, and Kosher (DE).
- 50% less sodium than Amy’s regular enchiladas.
- Contains no trans fats.
Category 5: Gluten-Free
Product: Baked Ziti Bowl
Why it’s a Reliable Seller: Gluten-free customers must usually avoid Italian favorites like pasta, due to their wheat content. But, this product’s perfectly safe for those with gluten allergies and intolerances, thanks to rice pasta.
- Rice pasta topped with peas, Amy’s vine-ripened, house-made tomato sauce, and dairy-free mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, lactose-free, tree nut-free, and Kosher (DE).
- 9 grams protein and 20% the daily value of Vitamin C per serving.
Category 6: Snacks
Product: Artichoke and Parmesan Swirls
Why it’s a Reliable Seller: Snacking’s on the rise. Snacks (smaller meals) are even replacing larger meals, especially among younger generations. And these swirls will add an artisan but quick touch to any day.
- Artichoke hearts, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and a hint of organic lemon, all swirled up in a flaky savory pastry.
- A convenient yet classy choice for parties. They’re a new twist on artichoke dip!
- Also, tree nut-free and Kosher (dairy).
Ready to drop ship these and other Amy’s frozen products? Turn to GreenDropShip.com’s innovative frozen shipping method. You’ll enjoy wholesale prices and fast transit times. Request a catalog.