Tea Wholesale Suppliers: Opportunities to Drop Ship
Tea Wholesale Suppliers: Drop Ship Natural and Organic Teas
Looking for tea wholesale suppliers? It’s smart to sell natural and organic tea, and even smarter to drop ship.
Consider these important points.
- Just like with most other food categories, the natural and organic tea trend keeps becoming more popular.
- Technavio reports that U.S. organic tea sales will grow by over 5% by 2021, and reach $295.1 million in sales by that year.
- Consumers associate health benefits with natural and organic teas.
- For example, some see green tea as a metabolic aid.
- Others see black tea as an excellent source of antioxidants.
- And producers specially design some teas to offer medicinal benefits.
- Also, consumers will pay more for these high-quality natural brews.
- Drop shipping eliminates inventory risk. Instead, the drop shipping supplier ships tea right to your customer.
- Choose a supplier with fast transit times.
- The supplier should also offer lower, wholesale prices.
Sell a Variety of Teas
Teas come in several categories. Sell tea from many categories to satisfy consumers. Here’s a sampling of tea from popular categories and reliable brands.
Black Tea: Twinings Irish Breakfast
- 100% pure black tea inspired by the Irish tradition of extra-strong teas.
- Bold Assam and rich, amber Kenyan teas combine with subtle Indonesian and Chinese teas.
- The result: a full-bodied, thick, malty tea with a smooth finish. So, wake up the Irish way!
Green Tea: Stash Moroccan Mint
- Made with Chinese green tea, and accented with spearmint, peppermint, and a hint of lemongrass.
- Enjoy it as Moroccans traditionally do, with a sprinkling of sugar. It’ll transport you to a cool, soothing oasis.
- Perfect both hot and iced.
Herbal Tea: Numi Amber Sun Turmeric Rooibos
- Turmeric, rooibos, vanilla beans and cinnamon combine in this fully organic herbal teasan. Consumers will enjoy mellow apple notes with a sweet peppery zest.
- USDA Organic, and served in non-GMO, biodegradable tea bags.
- Also, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified and made with Fair Trade Certified ingredients. In fact, this tea inaugurated a Fair Trade turmeric program in Madagascar.
Oolong Tea: Choice Organic Oolong
- Lightly bruised and oxidized oolong tea leaves bring a subtly earthy and smoky flavor.
- Made with 100% organic oolong leaves. So, it’s a USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified brew.
- Also, it’s fully Fair Trade Certified and Certified Gluten-Free.
- Plus, the tea bags come from natural, unbleached fiber.
Fruity Tea: Stash Wild Raspberry Hibiscus
- This fruity, enchanting feast for the senses brews up with a deep red color.
- Hibiscus, lemongrass, orange peel, and rosehips combine with the flavor of fresh, ripe raspberries.
- The sweet and tangy tisane’s naturally caffeine-free.
- So, it works great as a thirst-quenching iced tea, or as a satisfying hot drink before bed.
Medicinal Tea: Yogi Breathe Deep
- Yogi Breathe Deep’s designed for respiratory support. So, it starts with licorice and thyme, traditional breathing aids.
- Eucalyptus and warming spices round out the tea, for a naturally spicy-sweet flavor.
- USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Take a deep breath after drinking, and feel the clearing sensation.
Ready to drop ship these and other wholesale teas? GreenDropShip.com will satisfy your needs. Learn more.