Black Hair Care Products: Distributors Every Reseller Needs
Hair can come in many different textures, colors, and lengths – our hair is unique, just as every person is unique. That being said, there are certain hair types that are more common within certain ethnic groups.
As part of the overall body positivity movement, there’s been a growing demand for beauty products geared towards African American consumers. This is especially true with black hair care products since they need to serve their unique beauty needs.
If you’re an online reseller looking to serve this demographic, you’ll need to find the right distributor of wholesale black hair care products. Plus, there are different retail models you can use, including dropshipping.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the top distributors of black hair care products as well as the best business model to use. There’s also been a move towards natural hair care products, so we’ll discuss why that might be the best choice for your online store.
- Black Hair Care Products Are A Growing Market
- How To Dropship Black Hair Care Products
- Buying Wholesale Black Hair Care Products In Bulk To Sell Online
- No More Straighteners! Natural Hair Care Is All The Rage
- Top Ingredients For Natural Black Hair Care Products
- Where Do I Sell Black Hair Care Products Online?
- How To Market Black Hair Care Products
- Top Wholesale Distributors for Black Hair Care Products
- Best Natural Black Hair Care Products To Sell Online
- Dropship Black Hair Care Products With GreenDropShip
Black Hair Care Products Are A Growing Market
More and more people are realizing that Black buying power is a force to be reckoned with. Even though they make up only 14% of the US population, African Americans are the second top-spending consumer demographic in the entire country.
According to a 2019 Nielsen report, black women spend 9 times more on hair care products than any other demographic, making up nearly 90% of the ethnic hair and beauty market.
Plus, a 2021 Market Watch report concluded that African American consumers spent a record $2.5 billion on black hair care products alone!
All of this clearly points to the enormous spending power of black Americans and their valuable influence on the general culture. You can meet their growing demand by finding the best distributor of wholesale black hair care products to sell online.
Additionally, hair trends among African Americans have changed drastically over the last decade or so. Nowadays, natural hairstyles are the biggest trend among black women. This means styling and wearing hair that has not been chemically altered in any way.
You can see this move towards natural hair care products in the wider market. For instance, a Grand View Research study concluded that the global natural hair care market will grow at a rate of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027:
Because of this latest trend, a slew of natural black hair care products are now available and a smart reseller should be right at the forefront of such trends.
But black consumers have spoken – they’d like to see more hair care products that are safe, natural, and meet their unique cultural needs of beauty and self-care. It’s time to say: Natural is beautiful.
How To Dropship Black Hair Care Products
Due to their growing market, increased demand, and potential profitability, black hair care products can be an excellent addition to any online store.
However, there are different retail models you can use, each with its own pros and cons. That being said, we make the definite case that dropshipping is the most convenient, easiest, and least risky method that you can use.
First of all, dropshipping is a pay-as-you-go model – you only order inventory after you’ve made the sale. That means that the storing, packing, and shipping of all products is handled by the dropshipping supplier.
The Benefits of Dropshipping
There are some real benefits to using dropshipping, including:
- You never have to worry about ordering too much or too little inventory.
- It’s easy to work from home and keep your independence.
- Most dropshipping suppliers don’t have minimum order quantities (MOQs).
- You can start dropshipping with very little money since costs are so low.
- You don’t need an expensive warehouse to store your inventory.
- Your dropshipping supplier will handle returns and incoming shipments.
All the usual hassles of running a store are handled by the supplier, allowing you to focus on marketing to customers. This means that you need to find the right distributor for black hair care products and make sure they have a dropshipping program.
RELATED ARTICLE: Is Dropshipping Still Worth It & Profitable In 2022?
How Does Dropshipping Work?
Your dropshipping supplier does not handle every step; they simply deal with the inventory and shipping.
That means that you’re still responsible for certain parts of the process, so let’s take a look at the overall steps in the dropshipping process:
- Choose a dropshipping niche (like natural black hair care).
- Find a black hair care wholesale distributor/supplier.
- Make sure they have a dropshipping program.
- Set up your online store.
- Add black hair care products to your store’s selection.
- The customer buys a hair care product via your payment gateway.
- You place the order with your dropshipping supplier.
- The supplier pulls and packs the order.
- They ship the order to the customer on your behalf.
If you’re more of a visual learner, we can take a look at this neat little graphic. It breaks the whole process down simply and concisely:
As you can see, dropshipping is both simple and convenient for the retailer.
You can also buy products in bulk from the wholesaler and resell them online, but you’ll be responsible for storing and shipping them. At the end of the day, it depends on how much time and startup capital you have.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Increase Dropshipping Sales: Top Tips
GreenDropShip is the perfect dropshipping supplier for black hair care products! We operate as both a supplier and wholesaler, so our members can use our dropshipping program or buy in bulk.
We also offer a Shopify dropshipping app. This makes it easier than ever to add these black hair care products to your Shopify store!
Buying Wholesale Black Hair Care Products In Bulk To Sell Online
If you’d rather not use dropshipping, you can also buy wholesale black hair care products in bulk from a supplier.
It’s frequently called the inventory-holding model. This is because you’re responsible for managing the inventory – with this model, you buy wholesale items in bulk before the online shopper makes the purchase.
In other words, you’ll be storing, packing, and shipping the black hair care products to the customer. With dropshipping, the dropshipping supplier would be handling this part of the process.
Once the inventory becomes your responsibility, operational costs soar and logistics become more complex.
First of all, you’ll need enough storage space to store all these bulk black hair care products. Plus, this facility must be safe and secure since all this inventory is worth money.
You’ll also need enough materials, resources, and employees to ship orders quickly and efficiently. Pulling, packing, and shipping orders is a lot more complicated than many people realize.
If your black hair care store is small, then you might be able to keep the inventory in your house or garage. However, if you expand, then you’ll need to get a warehouse and/or fulfillment center.
Finally, you’ll have to store the black hair care products under certain conditions. These aren’t as strict as perishables, but hair care products can become damaged, ineffective, or cloudy if they get too hot, too cold, or sit in direct sunlight.
So your storage space should be climate-controlled, another expense to add to your already growing operational costs. You’ll also need to follow storage best practices, including methods like first in first out (FIFO).
You don’t have to deal with any of these hassles if you decide to dropship black hair care products – it’s definitely an easier setup!
No More Straighteners! Natural Hair Care Is All The Rage
It’s important to note that most black hair falls under the 4C Category. This means that it has a unique curl pattern, natural lift, and a tight, dense texture.
For years, black hair care was all about changing this natural texture and feel. This included using tons of straighteners and relaxers to make the hair less curly, kinky, textured, or coarse.
However, there’s been a definite trend away from that in recent years. Perhaps it’s part of the wider body positivity movement, but more and more African Americans are deciding to keep their beautiful hair natural.
This is most certainly a good thing. It’s all about self-acceptance, pride, and honoring one’s heritage: love yourself and beauty will follow!
In fact, 87% of Black women agree that health is the “ultimate beauty accessory.” This emphasis on health and its connection with beauty is likely part of the larger trend towards health and wellness.
Furthermore, there are some really good reasons for choosing black hair care products that are natural. This includes the fact that they:
- Are easier on the sensitive skin of the scalp.
- Increase the elasticity and strength of black hair.
- Make 4C hair fuller and thicker so it’s easier to style.
- Are less likely to trigger itches, rashes, or discoloration.
- Aren’t tested on animals and are 100% cruelty-free.
- Don’t strip black hair of vital oils and nutrients.
- Are more eco-friendly and made without harsh additives.
- Are easier to comb or style extra curly or textured hair (4C hair).
This move towards black hair care products that are natural is part of a wider trend for natural and organic goods, including beauty products.
As a retailer, the best way you can capitalize on this is to offer these types of products in your store.
RELATED ARTICLES ABOUT TRENDS:
Top Ingredients For Natural Black Hair Care Products
Black consumers have become more concerned with hair care ingredients. In fact, a whopping 70% of Black women report that they read ingredient labels in hair care products to avoid certain chemicals.
So let’s discuss the best ingredients to look for in natural black hair care products:
- Water. This might seem obvious, but black hair needs lots of water to keep it strong, healthy, and hydrated.
- Vegetable glycerin. Attracts and retains moisture, making 4C hair look younger, shinier, and more radiant.
- Coconut oil. Keeps the scalp healthy and easily soaks into strands of hair to tame frizz and prevent breakage.
- Shea butter. This is the star moisturizing and rejuvenating ingredient in many 4C hair care products.
- Jojoba oil. This highly effective natural moisturizer is rich in vitamins C, B, and E as well as copper and zinc.
- Olive oil. Full of vitamins E and K, it also strengthens black hair by moisturizing the follicles and shaft.
- Avocado oil. Penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen hair and prevent breakage while also boosting shine.
- Castor oil. Especially effective at moisturizing extra thick, dry, or coarse hair and preventing dandruff.
- Almond oil. This oil has emollient properties that soften curly black hair, making detangling much easier.
- Aloe vera. Reduces dandruff and makes 4C hair softer, shinier, and healthier by removing excess oil build-up.
- Argan oil. Penetrates the shafts of 4C hair and makes them more elastic to prevent breakage and split ends.
- Ginger root. Stimulates scalp and follicle circulation to promote natural hair growth and make thin hair healthier.
- Pineapple fruit extract. Loaded with essential minerals and vitamins, this makes black hair shiny, vibrant, and strong.
- Guava fruit extract. Full of vitamins B and C, it effectively removes the build-up of dirt and oil in the scalp and hair.
- Rosemary oil. Stimulates hair growth by improving blood flow to the follicles, thereby making black hair look younger.
“Natural ingredients” are usually less artificial, minimally processed, and derived from a plant or tree.
Where Do I Sell Black Hair Care Products Online?
If you want to start selling natural black hair care products, then you have a few options to choose from.
So let’s go over the various eCommerce platforms that you can use to start an online store:
Shopify is the gold standard of eCommerce platforms. It’s super secure, intuitive, and easy to set up – in other words, you can get a black hair care store running quickly.
Additionally, it’s easy to:
- Build a professional-looking store with Shopify’s various templates (themes).
- Scale your black hair care store via email marketing, cart upsells, and social proof.
- Choose apps in the Shopify App Store that make you a more efficient retailer.
- Include trust badges to improve conversions, especially for natural black hair care products.
- Rely on Shopify’s secure infrastructure to protect shoppers’ sensitive personal information.
- Use their amazing customer service department that’s always available 24/7/365.
- Connect with the Shopify Community and their forums for more information, tips, and help.
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) to rank higher in Google search results.
If you want to create a black hair care store that’s sleek, secure, and professional-looking, then Shopify is a great choice. You can easily get started right away, just make sure you pay attention to the fundamentals of good store design.
Plus, the Shopify platform has fantastic apps that can make you more efficient, profitable, and successful by optimizing and automating your black hair care store.
Finally, Shopify offers a 14-day trial free with limited functionality. But, if you request an extension, Shopify will usually grant a 90-day free trial!
However, you’ll need to give them a compelling reason. For instance, tell them that you need more time to get your store running and imply heavily that you’re interested in full membership.
GreenDropShip can easily be used with the Shopify platform. We also offer a Shopify dropshipping app for full integration, giving you the ability to add black hair care products to your store with just a few clicks and no spreadsheets.
- Top 10 Shopify Dropshipping Tips You Need to Know
- Do You Need A Business License to Sell on Shopify?
- Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps in 2022
- Top Shopify Design Apps To Build Your Store
WooCommerce is another potential eCommerce platform you can use to sell black hair care products. As the world’s largest open-source eCommerce platform, it fully integrates with GreenDropShip and is also easy to use.
So what does “open-source” mean? It’s when anyone can see and edit the source code. As a result, the seller has more control over the feel, structure, and brand identity of their black hair care store.
This usually takes some technical experience and coding expertise, but WooCommerce provides you with a WordPress interface that’s easy to use and requires no coding abilities.
Additionally, WooCommerce offers features like:
- Fully customizable store-building
- Secure encryption and transactions
- Customer groups
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Web hosting
WooCommerce was designed specifically for WordPress, so it’s always 100% compatible. It’s a popular eCommerce platform for its convenience, simplicity, and ease of customization.
Much like Shopify, it’s easy to scale your store. So, if you have a small black hair care store, you can easily expand and take your retail operation to the next level.
Finally, you’ll have to choose how to access WordPress: through a hosting provider, via your browser, or on mobile apps. You can also download the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress.
3) Amazon and/or Amazon FBA
Last but certainly not least, we also have Amazon as a potential eCommerce platform. This choice has plenty of pros, including
- Low costs and overhead – only an Amazon Professional Seller Account and a black hair care supplier.
- Greater name recognition – with over 300 million active users, everyone knows Amazon.
- Huge customer base – there are approximately 2.5 billion monthly shoppers.
- High consumer trust – 89% of consumers said they’re more likely to buy from Amazon.
- Choice of multiple niches – Amazon offers a ton of product categories and subcategories.
- Easy ability to scale up – like Shopify and WooCommerce, it’s easy to scale your black hair care store.
Third-party (3P) sellers on the platform are particularly successful. They consistently get over half the sales and, in Q3 of 2021, they actually had 56% of total sales.
In 2020, Amazon generated $80.5 billion in 3P seller services, a nearly 50% increase from the year before. Additionally, there are about half a million 3P sellers in the US, with over 200,000 joining in 2020.
Luckily, black hair care is not a restricted category on Amazon. However, if you do sell a related product that’s in a restricted category – beauty supplements, for instance – then you’ll have to get ungated.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Get Ungated On Amazon – Strategies for Sellers
Finally, you have Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). With FBA, you buy wholesale merchandise from a supplier/distributor/wholesaler and give it to Amazon to keep at a fulfillment center. Once the order is made, Amazon pulls, packs, and ships the order to the customer.
If you choose to use Amazon FBA to sell black hair care products, then GreenDropShip offers free Amazon FBA prep services to all our members!
RELATED ARTICLE: Amazon Dropshipping: The Complete Guide & Killer Tools
How To Market Black Hair Care Products
You need a good marketing strategy to be successful and turn a profit with your black hair care store.
Luckily, if you choose to dropship these hair products, then you’ll have a lot more time to focus exclusively on connecting with customers and building a strong brand identity.
That being said, here are a few essential tips:
- Emphasize how important hair care is to the black identity.
- Focus on body positivity and emphasize that there’s not just one type of desirable hair.
- Point out the active ingredients and how they’ll help with the hair.
- Explain what the hair care product does: Is it for dry hair? Or frizzy hair? Or split ends?
- Create a blog and write about black hair care experiences and tips.
- Use Pinterest to share beauty tips and hair care regimens.
Make sure your blog targets the right audience. You should also publish blog posts that put black hair care into the wider context of beauty and self-love, including potential titles like:
- 8 Hair Care Products I Can’t Live Without
- How To Get Rid Of Frizz On A Humid Summer Day
- What’s My Daily Hair Care Regimen?
- Complete Hair Care For Under $100
To get a really good sense of what everyday people are talking about in regards to black hair care, use the r/BlackHair subreddit. It’s an invaluable source of information!
Plus, the top beauty hashtags on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook include #beauty, #love, #beautiful, #makeup, #style, #instagood, #beautytips, #beautymakeup, #beautyproducts, #beautyaddict, #beautycare, #beautyful, #beautyqueen, and #beautygirl.
Finally, some of the best Pinterest boards are Black Hairstyles, Black Beauty Board, Afro Hair, African American Hairstyles, Black Beauty, and Beautiful black beauty.
- Powerful Content Marketing Strategies For Dropshipping
- Top Email Marketing Strategies For Dropshipping
- Facebook Marketing For Dropshipping: Tips To Succeed
- How To Create Instagram Ads For Dropshipping That Convert
Top Wholesale Distributors for Black Hair Care Products
Wholesale black hair care products fall under the wider category of beauty products.
If you want to start an online beauty product store, you’ll need to find a wholesaler/supplier/distributor that offers these types of products, no matter what retail model you decide to use.
RELATED ARTICLE: Dropshipping Beauty Products: Best Suppliers
However, if you decide to sell in the black hair care niche, then you’ll have to find the right distributor for wholesale black hair care products.
Thankfully, it’s not difficult to find one! Just Google black hair care distributors and a few dozen will pop up. The thing is, you want to work with a distributor who both carries afro hair products and specializes in them.
Why is that? A black hair care products distributor who specializes in these kinds of products often has extensive knowledge about brands as well as the most sought-after products on the market.
Just as importantly, they can guide resellers on what to purchase in terms of African American hair trends.
For instance, hair relaxers used to be big sellers for black hair care retailers. Hair relaxers are lotion or cream-based topical solutions that reduce curls by straightening the hair strand and chemically altering the texture. In short, they straighten curly hair.
While hair relaxers are still on the market, African American hair trends have changed in recent years and they’ve become much less popular. Remember that consumers have embraced a more natural look.
The best distributor of wholesale black hair care products will know about these changing trends and offer a wide variety of items, including shampoos, conditioners, oils, curl enhancers, relaxers, wigs, and weaves.
Here’s a list of some great distributors of wholesale black hair care products:
With over 39 years of experience in the beauty industry, this distributor claims to be the largest ethnic hair care wholesaler in the U.S.
With over 60,000 different items, they certainly have a great selection. Many of these items are natural and vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and made without PPDs.
They carry a full line of black hair care products, including weave accessories, shampoos, conditioners, dyes, and scalp treatments.
Unfortunately, Jinny is currently only a wholesaler and does not offer a dropshipping program. Plus, all new customers must apply with a business license and retail sales tax ID number.
This is also a large distributor of wholesale black hair care products. They carry all kinds of products in natural hair care, including human hair and synthetic weaves, lace and synthetic wigs, braids, drawstring ponytails, hairpieces, and accessories.
They also carry various styling and hair care products like conditioners, shampoos, and hair treatments.
Based in Tennessee, they offer discounts for bulk and wholesale orders only. As of now, they do not have a dropshipping program and their minimum purchase requirement is $2,000.
This is another well-known distributor, with a full line of wholesale black hair care products including braiding hair, crochet hair, pony braiding hair, synthetic and human hair wigs, synthetic and human hair weaves, shampoos, conditioners, hair colors, developers, lighteners, relaxers, and various accessories.
Based in Georgia, they currently don’t have a dropshipping program, so they’re only a wholesaler/distributor. As a result, they have a minimum purchase requirement of $100.
This is a distributor that focuses entirely on dropshipping extensions. They offer a variety of weaves in different styles, including categories like Deep Wave, Kinky Curly, Princess Wave, Silky Straight, Afro Kinky, Kinky Curly, and Body Wave.
With their headquarters in Atlanta, they offer a monthly ($19.99 per month) or a yearly membership ($199.99 per year) with a $99 sign-up fee.
However, they focus exclusively on extensions, so they don’t have any other wholesale African American hair care products available.
This distributor is a dropshipping supplier that focuses exclusively on weaves and wigs for the African American hair care market.
They offer all kinds of black hair care products, including weaves, custom wigs, lace front wigs, headband wigs, bob wigs, and bang bob wigs. These include textures and patterns like Straight, Body Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Wave, Tight Curly, and Kinky Straight.
For the past 9 years, they’ve been a dropshipping supplier that’s based in China. However, most resellers prefer working with US-based suppliers for a variety of reasons, so that’s certainly something to consider.
Black Show Hair
This is another dropshipping supplier of wholesale African American hair care supplies.
They focus on wholesale virgin hair, including mink Brazilian hair, virgin Indian hair, virgin Cambodian hair, virgin Peruvian hair, and virgin Malaysian hair. They also offer various types of lace wigs, including blonde, transparent, short bob, full lace, and lace front.
Much like Queen Weave, Black Show Hair is exclusively a dropshipping supplier. Plus, they’re also based in China, so that might present certain challenges for online resellers.
GreenDropShip carries thousands of natural and organic products, including a huge selection of beauty and body care items that are in demand with consumers looking for wholesale black hair care products.
Our amazing selection includes shampoos, conditioners, hydrating oils, defrizzer sprays, hair color products, hair & scalp treatments, and hair styling products.
These come from both recognizable and emerging brands, all of which are premium and most of which are made in the USA.
We are a US-based dropshipping supplier that also offers members the option to buy products in bulk at wholesale prices. This makes us unique when compared to all the distributors and suppliers in this list, giving online resellers more flexibility in how they want to sell black hair care products.
For example, you could use a hybrid model and test new products via dropshipping. This means you don’t take on any risk if they don’t sell well. If you find a product that online shoppers love, you can then order it in bulk and store it yourself.
Best Natural Black Hair Care Products To Sell Online
Let’s take a look at some of the black hair care products that GreenDropShip carries:
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Conditioner
- Tea Tree Oil is an important essential oil for dense & curly (Type 4C) hair
- Removes tangles & minimizes breakage
- Helps revive the scalp & prevent flaking
- Nurtures hair with keratin & vitamin E
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.93
- Average Retail Price: $11.26
Giovanni Cosmetics 2Chic Ultra-Volume Conditioner
- Softens & detangles, especially for curly hair
- Gives your hair a radiant sheen
- Makes every strand plumper & thicker
- Certified Amazon’s Choice
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $10.56
- Average Retail Price: $15.99
Alba Botanica Smooth Gardenia Shampoo
- Perfect for hair that’s prone to frizz & flyaways
- Enhances hair elasticity & prevents breakage
- Protects hair from heat styling & UV damage
- pH balanced & made without artificial additives
- Available as a conditioner
- Certified Amazon’s Choice
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $11.74
- Average Retail Price: $14.99
Giovanni Cosmetics 2Chic Anti-Frizz Binding Serum With Avocado & Olive Oil
- Tames frizz, prevents flyaways, & fixes split ends
- Prevents future breakage
- Protects hair from heat & humidity
- Gives super curly hair maximum shine & vibrance
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.88
- Average Retail Price: $8.99
Desert Essence Anti-Breakage Conditioner
- Preventing breakage is a crucial part of any black hair care routine
- Formulated with Country Life Maxi-Hair plus Biotin
- Salon-professional formula enriched with vitamins
- Helps minimize breakage & split ends
- Also available as a shampoo
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.01
- Average Retail Price: $12.59
Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Hair Oil
- Powered by rosemary oil to maximize hydration
- Nourishing oil treatment for shiny hair
- Puts the shine back into dry hair
- Deep conditioning care & nourishment
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $11.69
- Average Retail Price: $17.99
Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Moisturizes hair & scalp with no oily residue
- Prevents dandruff & flakiness on the scalp
- Can also be used for skin elsewhere on the body
- Available in 4 oz & 2 oz from GreenDropShip
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $7.58 (4 oz) & $4.87 (2 oz)
- Average Retail Price: $12.99 (4 oz) & $9.99 (2 oz)
Desert Essence Organic Coconut & Jojoba Oil
- USDA-Certified Organic & Non-GMO
- Each purchase supports the Because I Am A Girl initiative
- Absorbs quickly into curly & thick hair
- Helps rejuvenate dry, aged, or parched 4C hair
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $9.20
- Average Retail Price: $14.99
Giovanni Cosmetics Pineapple Ginger Oil Hair Treatment
- Made for dry, frizzy, or unruly hair
- USDA-Certified Organic
- 3-In-1 hair revival treatment made with pineapple & ginger
- Enhanced with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, & Shea Butter
- Also available as a conditioner
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.16
- Average Retail Price: $4.99
Giovanni Cosmetics 50:50 Balanced Hydrating Calming Conditioner
- Specially formulated for normal to dry hair
- Adds moisture, sheen, & manageability
- Natural botanical extracts hydrate & reduce frizz
- Leaves black hair perfectly pH balanced & conditioned
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $5.70
- Average Retail Price: $9.99
Desert Essence Coconut Oil Hair Defrizzer & Heat Protector
- Hydrates curly hair & restores healthy luster
- Leaves black hair smooth, soft, & vibrant
- Protects 4C hair against heat styling & environmental damage
- Unique blend of 4 desert botanicals + coconut oil
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $5.58
- Average Retail Price: $9.99
Giovanni Cosmetics 2Chic Frizz Be Gone Shea Butter & Almond Oil Polishing Serum
- Helps style your natural curls on a humid day
- Improves elasticity & makes tresses silky
- Reduces frizz & flyaways
- Made with Shea Butter & Almond Oil
- Available as shampoo, conditioner, treatment, & styling elixir
- Certified Amazon’s Choice
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.40
- Average Retail Price: $8.99
Mill Creek Aloe Vera Mild Formula Shampoo
- Mild, everyday formula
- Hydrates, softens, & soothes dry scalp & hair
- Powered by Aloe Vera for deep moisturizing
- Perfect for dry & curly hair
- Blended with Keratin & Vitamin E
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $5.74
- Average Retail Price: $7.99
Acure Organic Dry Shampoo
- Totally plant-powered & 100% vegan
- Made with rosemary & peppermint oils
- Easy to use & fast acting
- Absorbs oil & removes grime without water
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $5.43
- Average Retail Price: $9.99
Dropship Black Hair Care Products With GreenDropShip
Find these amazing wholesale black hair care products with GreenDropShip! As your dropshipping supplier, we’ll make it easy to run an online store.
Not only do we have a great selection of natural black hair care products, but we also have a great selection of natural and organic products in various categories like:
- General Health & Wellness Goods
- Vitamins, Supplements, & Protein Powders
- Weight Loss Products & Fitness Supplements
- Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
- Natural Skincare & Haircare Items
- Baby Products
- Home Goods & Cleaning Supplies
- Dog Food, Cat Food, & Pet Supplements
- Vegan, Vegetarian, & Plant-Based Goods
- Sparkling, Mineral, & Alkaline Bottled Water
- Organic & Natural Sweeteners
- Natural Candy & Gourmet Chocolate
- Fair-Trade & Organic Tea & Coffee
- Exotic Snacks & Ethnic Foods
- Baking Ingredients
- Seasoning, Herbs, & Spices
We offer all these amazing products from both highly recognizable and emerging brands.
We also provide our members with all the innovative tools they need to succeed, including a Shopify dropshipping app. With this app, you can seamlessly integrate your supplier with your online store.
This makes it super easy to add black hair care products to your eCommerce store with just a few clicks and none of the hassle of using unwieldy spreadsheets.
If you’d prefer not to use the Shopify app, you can still integrate with your Amazon, Shopify, or WooCommerce store via our product feeds.
Finally, we’re both a dropshipping supplier and a bulk wholesaler and our members can get free Amazon FBA prep services.
Join GreenDropShip today and start selling!