Keepin’ It Sweet: Best Wholesale Candy To Sell Online
Pretty much everyone loves a treat from time to time, even if they don’t have a sweet tooth. In fact, it’s one of the great pleasures of everyday life! As an online retailer, you can tap into this demand by buying wholesale candy to sell online.
Candy can be highly profitable, especially if you choose specialty wholesale candy that’s natural, low-sugar, or even sugar-free. That’s because consumers are willing to pay a premium for these products.
But what’s the best way to sell candy products? You have a few different options, including dropshipping or buying in bulk from a wholesaler. In this post, we’ll go over the pros and cons of each method.
Plus, we’ll also look at some of the best wholesale candy products that you can sell online, although we’re focusing on natural options from gourmet companies since these are in high demand with certain consumers.
You can navigate this article with this handy table of contents:
- What’s The Best Way To Sell Candy Online?
- Where Can I Sell Candy Online?
- Where Do I Buy Wholesale Candy To Sell?
- How To Find The Best Wholesale Candy Distributors & Suppliers
- Why Should I Choose Natural Or Low-Sugar Wholesale Candy?
- Why Should I Choose Emerging Brands Of Wholesale Candy?
- Best Wholesale Candy To Sell Online
- Find The Best Wholesale Candy Products At GreenDropShip
What’s The Best Way To Sell Candy Online?
So you’ve decided to sell candy online. That’s a pretty sweet deal! You can certainly do quite well for yourself.
But now comes the question of how. In other words, you have to figure out what’s the best Ecommerce model to sell candy online.
There’s more than one way to get it done, so let’s take a look at your different options:
1) Dropshipping Candy
First and foremost, you could use the dropshipping model. It’s a solid online retail model that has gained a ton of popularity in the past couple of years. That’s because it’s fairly low-risk while still being profitable.
With dropshipping, the seller does not deal with inventory. Instead, the dropshipping supplier is responsible for storing, packing, and shipping all products to the end customer.
Let’s take a look at this handy graphic:
We can also break the dropshipping process down into these simple steps:
- Become a member with a dropshipping supplier like GreenDropShip.
- Import wholesale candy into your store via a dropshipping platform
- The consumer buys the candy from your store.
- You order the candy from your dropshipping supplier/distributor.
- The dropshipping supplier pulls, packs, and ships the candy order to the consumer.
As you might imagine, the seller saves a ton in startup and operational costs. That’s because they don’t have to worry about storage, warehouses, and/or shipping staff. In fact, you could start dropshipping with very little money.
- Is Dropshipping Still Worth It And Profitable In 2022?
- Dropshipping Business Opportunities: Your Complete Guide
2) Buying Wholesale Candy In Bulk
You can also buy wholesale candy in bulk from a wholesaler. However, don’t forget that you’ll have to manage the inventory. In other words, you’ll need to store, pack, and ship the candy products to the consumer.
That also means that you’ll have to secure proper storage space and enough resources – including staff – to ship orders quickly and efficiently.
Since you’re responsible for the inventory, this is also called an inventory-holding model.
If your candy store is a smaller operation, then you could probably store inventory in your house or garage. However, if your store scales up, then you’ll need to rent warehouse space.
Furthermore, let’s also consider the following:
- You have to control the temperature if you’re storing any food items, including candy.
- Candy is a perishable item, so you have to follow the applicable health laws.
- As a food product, you have to follow expiration or best-by dates on the wholesale candy.
- You’ll have to manage your inventory, including methods like first in first out (FIFO).
With dropshipping, you don’t have to deal with any of these inventory hassles. If you’re an online entrepreneur who’s just starting out or you don’t have the necessary resources, then dropshipping is probably your best bet.
3) Using A Hybrid Model
Some dropshipping suppliers also function as wholesalers, meaning that they offer both dropshipping services and the ability to buy in bulk.
This allows you to use a kind of a hybrid model, combining dropshipping with inventory-holding. For some sellers, this is the best way to sell candy online.
Let’s break this model down real quick:
- Find a supplier that offers wholesale candy brands you want to sell.
- Add wholesale candy to your store via their dropshipping program.
- If these products sell well, you can order the wholesale candy in bulk.
GreenDropShip is both a dropshipping supplier and wholesaler, meaning we offer both dropshipping services and the ability to buy in bulk.
Plus, we’re based in the USA with thousands of natural and organic products, including all kinds of specialty wholesale candy. We also carry groceries, home goods, baby products, haircare, skincare, essential oils, and vitamins and supplements.
We also offer a Shopify app that makes it easier than ever to run your online store. You can automate your dropshipping store and add any of our premium, specialty, or gourmet products with just a single click!
Where Can I Sell Candy Online?
Now that we’ve discussed the how of selling candy online, the question of where pops up. In other words, you’ll have to figure out where to sell candy online.
Thankfully, there are plenty of options available to you! You can try an Ecommerce platform, like Shopify, Amazon, or WooCommerce. We go over each briefly in the sections below.
On the other hand, you could also just build your online candy store from scratch.
That means that you’ll have to take the time to create your online candy store, including all the design and functionality. This can be a challenging and time-consuming process, so many sellers decide to just go with a pre-existing Ecommerce platform.
Plus, you need to make sure that your online candy store is secure, otherwise online shoppers won’t feel comfortable giving you payment and personal information. This means that you’ll have to install a payment gateway that’s 100% secure and trusted.
Finally, you could also buy a premade dropshipping store. This is usually done via a store marketplace where you can purchase a fully functioning Ecommerce site.
The prices of these stores vary widely, ranging from under $100 to thousands of dollars. This depends largely on the design of the store and whether it already has a pre-existing clientele.
If the store already has customers, then it has a regular revenue stream. As a result, it can be a source of passive income right away. Obviously, the more established this customer base is, the more it’ll cost.
However, many sellers decide to go with an Ecommerce platform, so let’s take a look at your various options.
One of the best Ecommerce platforms you can use is Shopify. It’s a highly secure, efficient, and intuitive platform that makes it easy to use pretty much immediately.
There are multiple benefits to selling food on Shopify, including the fact that you can easily:
- Create a great-looking store with Shopify’s selection of templates (themes).
- Scale your candy store – both new entrepreneurs and large-scale merchants use the platform.
- Use apps from the Shopify App Store to make your store more efficient and automated.
- Trust Shopify with your customers’ sensitive personal information.
- Take advantage of their excellent customer service department that’s available 24/7/365.
- Connect with the Shopify Community and gain access to additional help via forums.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) to help your store rank higher in search results.
Shopify is a pretty sweet setup: anyone can get started right away and it’s easy to design!
Additionally, Shopify has amazing apps. These can optimize your store and make you more efficient and profitable. Essentially, they’re tools to help you become successful.
That being said, we have quite a few blog posts where we talk about Shopify’s various apps in detail:
- Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps in 2022
- Top 6 Shopify Upsell & Cross-Sell Apps
- Top Shopify Design Apps To Build Your Store
- Best Shopify Review Apps to Build Your Store
- Top Trust Badges for Shopify To Convert Online Shoppers
Finally, Shopify also has a free 14-day trial with limited functionality. However, if you contact Shopify’s support team and request an extension, along with a reason why you want that extension, then they usually give you a 90-day free trial!
In addition to Shopify, another popular Ecommerce platform you can use is Amazon. Choosing to sell candy on Amazon has plenty of benefits, including:
- Low operational costs – just pay for a supplier and Amazon Professional Seller Account.
- An extensive customer base – Amazon currently has over 300 million active users.
- Significant monthly sales – sellers will have access to about 2.5 billion monthly shoppers.
- High consumer trust – 89% of consumers state they’re more likely to buy from Amazon.
- Access to various niches – Amazon offers a wide variety of niches to choose from.
- Easily scalable store – much like Shopify, Amazon makes it easy to scale your candy store.
Amazon is also especially popular with third-party (3P) sellers – over 50% of its sales are consistently from 3P sellers. In fact, in the third quarter (Q3) of 2021, 56% of sales were by 3P sellers.
Plus, in 2020, Amazon generated approximately $80.5 billion in 3P seller services. This is nearly a 50% increase from 2019. There are more than 500,000 3P sellers in the United States and over 200,000 3P sellers joined the platform in 2020.
Thankfully, candy is not considered a restricted category on Amazon, so you can get started right away. However, if you decide to sell a restricted category of product, then you’ll have to get ungated on Amazon.
RELATED ARTICLE: Guide to Amazon Dropshipping
Finally, you could use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). This model means that you’re buying merchandise from a wholesaler/supplier but instead of storing it yourself, Amazon keeps it at a fulfillment center.
Once the online shopper buys from your online candy store, then Amazon pulls the product, packs it, and ships it to them. Plus, using FBA means that you can rely on Amazon’s customer service as well as their tremendous brand recognition and consumer trust.
However, if you sell candy using the FBA method, then you have to follow Amazon’s strict food policies. This means that you have to be ultra-aware and vigilant of expiration dates, storage best practices, and food safety.
For instance, if the Amazon fulfillment center discovers melted, expired, and/or spoiled food items, including candy, then they automatically destroy them.
Luckily for you, if you do decide to sell candy via this method, then GreenDropShip offers free Amazon FBA prep services to all our members!
You can also fully integrate WooCommerce with GreenDropShip. Although it’s not as well known as the other options, it’s actually the world’s largest open-source Ecommerce platform!
What exactly is “open-source”? It means that any user can access the source code, making the store highly customizable. This gives the seller extensive control over the aesthetic and brand identity of their candy store.
However, editing the source code takes a certain amount of designing skill and technical know-how. Thankfully, the regular WordPress interface is easy to use and requires no coding abilities.
Plus, WooCommerce’s other features conveniently include segmentation, customer groups, SEO, and web hosting.
As a result, this platform has passionate fans. It was designed specifically for WordPress, so there are rarely any compatibility issues. It can also be used by an online seller of any size, from small merchants to large operations.
That being said, it’s quickly become very popular due to its convenience, simplicity, and ease of customization.
Where Do I Buy Wholesale Candy To Sell?
If you want to start selling candy online, you’re going to need to find a source of wholesale candy. This is a crucial part of the process, so you need to really take the time to find the best one for your needs.
That being said, this source of wholesale candy can be referred to as a:
- Dropshipping supplier
- Wholesale supplier
- Dropshipping wholesaler
- Wholesale dropshipper
If you’re wondering what you should look for in a wholesale candy distributor/supplier, just make sure that they have the brands/products you want to sell, decent lead times for shipping, competitive membership fees, low wholesale prices, and the right tools to help you build a successful store.
You should also consider securing a wholesale candy distributor/supplier that’s located in the USA instead of overseas. Many sellers choose suppliers based in China, mostly because they generally offer lower prices.
However, there are multiple drawbacks to working with a supplier in China, most of all the much longer shipping times, lower quality products, language barrier, and near-total lack of customer support.
Ideally, you can find a supplier that has both a dropshipping program and the ability to sell wholesale candy in bulk.
For instance, GreenDropShip offers this kind of hybrid business model. This means that you can try new candy products via dropshipping and – if they sell well – you can then order the wholesale candy in bulk.
Ask The Wholesale Candy Supplier These Questions
Finally, make sure you ask the following questions when choosing a wholesale candy distributor supplier:
- How much does it cost?
- Is this a membership or a per-transaction fee?
- Are there additional fees?
- Are they both a dropshipping supplier and wholesaler?
- What is the return and refund policy?
- Is their customer service available at all times?
- Do they serve a specific niche?
Finding the right distributor/supplier for wholesale candy is so important, so don’t overlook this step!
How To Find The Best Wholesale Candy Distributors & Suppliers
If you’re looking for wholesale candy to sell online, you’ll need to find a dropshipping supplier, distributor, or wholesaler.
There are a couple of ways to do this, so let’s go over your options:
1) Try A Google Search
The logical first place to look would be through a Google search. Just make sure that you use the right search terms, including:
- Wholesale candy supplier
- Candy dropshipping supplier
- Wholesale candy distributor
- Candy wholesaler
- Candy wholesale supplier
- Wholesale candy dropshipper
Remember that – in this context – supplier, distributor, dropshipper, and wholesaler all mean pretty much the same thing. It simply refers to the company that you buy wholesale candy at wholesale prices to then resell online.
Additionally, if you’re looking for specialty, natural, or healthier wholesale candy, make sure your Google search reflects this. You can try variations like:
- Wholesale natural candy supplier
- Natural candy dropshipping supplier
- Wholesale sugar-free candy distributor
- Sugar-free candy wholesaler
- Low-sugar candy wholesale supplier
- Wholesale specialty candy dropshipper
If you want to find a supplier/distributor that’s based in the US, make sure you adjust your search terms. You should include domestic or US somewhere in the search phrase, like wholesale candy US supplier.
However, the top-ranked results aren’t always the best options. Remember, you need to find the right supplier/distributor/wholesaler for your needs, so you should explore the search results past the first page.
2) Use A Directory
Directories provide you with a vetted and pre-screened list of wholesalers and dropshipping suppliers. In some cases, they’ll even choose the best ones for their price, product selection, and shipping times.
These directories do not focus on any one product category, so you’ll have to search within them to find wholesale candy suppliers.
That being said, here are some of the best supplier directories available:
- Top Wholesale Suppliers
- Source Low
- Wholesale Central
- Free Drop Shipping List
- Drop Ship Access
You’ll likely find tons of potential wholesalers/suppliers, including ones that may be in ultra-specific niches. However, food suppliers are generally less common, so it may be easy to find one for wholesale candy.
That being said, not all of these directories are free. If you’re looking to keep your startup costs low, then this might not be the best method for your particular case.
3) Contact Candy Manufacturers
You can also try a different strategy for finding a wholesale candy wholesaler or supplier. If you know what brands of candy you’re looking to sell in your online store, then you can always go straight to the source and contact the manufacturer.
Each manufacturer will likely have a list of approved wholesalers that they sell to. At the very least, they can point you in the right direction.
For instance, some major candy manufacturers include:
- Mars Inc.
- The Hershey Company
- Haribo USA
- Nestle Global
- Chupa Chups
- Ferrero Group
- Lindt & Sprüngli
- Yıldız Holding
- Mondelez International, Inc.
- General Mills
- Tootsie Roll Industries
Of course, this only works if you’ve identified which brands you want to sell. If you’re still unsure, then you’ll have to do more market and product research until you find the right ones.
However, you should consider selling candy from new and emerging brands. Given the popularity of online food stores, many candy brands have reached market saturation, especially when sold by the retail giants.
As a result, marketing emerging brands really well can give you greater returns and profits in the long run. For a more thorough discussion about the pros of selling new and emerging brands, check out the section below.
4) Choose A Distributor & Supplier Like GreenDropShip
Natural and organic food – including candy – is becoming increasingly popular with consumers. If you’re trying to tap into a health-conscientious target market, then you’ll want a supplier that specializes in natural and organic wholesale candy.
That means that they should offer candy products that are sugar-free, low-sugar (keto), non-GMO, vegan, and/or made with natural ingredients.
Additionally, if the candy product is not totally sugar-free, then it should be made with real sugar (cane sugar) instead of high-fructose corn syrup.
Here at GreenDropShip, we carry natural and organic products, including gourmet candy from both established and emerging brands.
Our extensive inventory of wholesale candy includes:
- Sugar-free or low-sugar options
- Natural and organic candy made without artificial ingredients
- Nutritional information and ingredients on all candy products
- Recognizable candy brands that are in high demand with consumers
- New and emerging candy brands that haven’t hit market saturation
- Made in the USA candy brands with ingredients that are easier to source
GreenDropShip is also the leading dropshipping supplier/distributor for natural and organic products, including groceries, home goods, beauty products, health and wellness items, vitamins and supplements, and baby products.
We list some of our popular products from the extensive selection of wholesale natural, organic, and low-sugar candy for our members in a section at the bottom of this post.
Why Should I Choose Natural Or Low-Sugar Wholesale Candy?
Consumers are increasingly turning to natural and organic foods. In fact, nearly 73% of global consumers believe that groceries should be 100% natural. Interestingly, this shift in demand also applies to candy.
Additionally, if the candy is chocolate-based, then consumers are increasingly looking for cocoa that’s Fair-Trade Certified. This is part of the overall pattern of choosing food and beverages that are healthier and more environmentally beneficial.
Consumers are turning towards natural and Fair-Trade Certified candy products because:
- Natural food is perceived as healthier by consumers.
- They’re made without artificial additives, colors, or flavors.
- The process of making natural and organic food is more eco-friendly.
- Fair-Trade Certified means that cocoa farmers are paid better wages.
- The demand is growing, especially with younger consumers.
- It’s part of the clean eating trend that’s growing worldwide.
- The global organic food market should reach $380.84 billion in 2025.
- This global market is also projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5%.
Additionally, low-sugar and/or sugar-free candy has gained major momentum in the past several years. These products are usually considered “natural candy” and are undoubtedly healthier than other options.
Consumers now consider sugar consumption to be their leading worry regarding their food intake, surpassing even price. In fact, 46% of global consumers would be willing to pay extra for sugar-free products.
Let’s use Google Trends as a market research tool and look at some search volume data:
As you can see, the search interest has clearly increased over the past eight years.
However, the upward trend is even more dramatic when we use the word keto, which refers to a type of low-sugar diet:
As you can see, the search interest has grown dramatically over the past decade and now remains consistently high since about 2019.
Why Should I Choose Emerging Brands Of Wholesale Candy?
Once you find the right wholesale candy distributor/supplier, you’ll need to consider if you want to sell well-known and recognizable brands or new and emerging brands. It’s a valid question, so what should you do?
Well-Known Candy Brands
For many sellers, it’s a no-brainer: choose the well-known brands! They have high brand recognition, meaning that consumers already know the brands and likely have an opinion. This makes marketing much easier.
That being said, if you choose to sell well-known candy brands, you have to:
- Keep your prices lower than the competition
- Keep your shipping times/rates shorter than the competition
Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done. Nowadays, it’s really hard – maybe even impossible – to compete with Amazon or Walmart on prices and shipping times. These are the rulers of online retail and there’s no way you can offer all your products at better prices.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Handle Shipping Times When Dropshipping
Furthermore, choosing well-known brands also comes with a major disadvantage: by the time you want to sell them, they’ve usually hit market saturation. This makes it much harder to consistently turn a healthy profit.
New & Emerging Candy Brands
However, if you choose to sell new and emerging wholesale candy brands, then you can:
- Avoid saturated markets and find healthy profit margins
- Engage customers who are curious about new candy brands
- Build brand authority with online shoppers
- Stay ahead of new trends in the eCommerce market
- Avoid direct competition with retail giants like Amazon
- Develop the brand’s identity in your marketing strategy
Additionally, the opportunities are limitless with new and emerging candy brands. Instead of having to carve a tiny space in an already crowded market, you can blaze your own path!
Finally, dropshipping emerging brands still avoids the risks of an inventory-holding model. That means you’ll never end up with an unsold surplus of wholesale candy if you overestimate the interest for a given brand.
Best Wholesale Candy To Sell Online
Now that we’ve covered everything you need to know about selling candy online, let’s take a look at the best wholesale candy that you can add to your online store.
Every product listed below is available to GreenDropShip members. Additionally, you can either order the wholesale candy in bulk or use our dropshipping services if you don’t have the means to store inventory.
So, without further delay, let’s dive in!
1) Wholesale Candy Bars
Let’s take a look at GreenDropShip’s selection of wholesale candy bars, including chocolate bars.
However, if you want a more thorough discussion of the chocolate products that we offer, please check out our blog post: Amazing Wholesale Chocolate Products To Sell Online.
Organic Ocho Candy Coconut Bar
Available from GreenDropShip: Coconut (pictured), Peanut Butter, Organic Caramel & Peanut, Organic PB & J, and Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.
- Fair-Trade Certified Cocoa
- Organic, Non-GMO, & Vegan
- All filling made by Ocho in small batches
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.36 per 1.5 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $1.99 per 1.5 oz bar
Panda All Natural Soft Licorice Bar
Available from GreenDropShip: Black Licorice (Pictured), Strawberry Licorice, and Raspberry Licorice.
- Fat Free & Gelatin Free
- Non-GMO & No Preservatives
- Made with 100% natural licorice
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $0.68 per 1.13 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $1.49 per 1.13 oz bar
Endangered Species Natural & Organic Chocolate
Available from GreenDropShip: Cranberries & Almonds (pictured), 88% Cocoa, 72% Cocoa, Caramel & Sea Salt, Cranberries & Almonds, Sea Salt & Almonds, Forest Mint, Espresso Beans, Cacao Nibs, Vibrant Cherries, and Cinnamon Cayenne & Cherries.
- Fair-trade, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, & Vegan
- Made in the USA
- Delicious, rich, & environmentally friendly
- 10% of net profits are donated annually to conservation efforts
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.20 per 3 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 3 oz bar
Chocolove All-Natural & Organic Chocolate
Available from GreenDropShip: Dark Chocolate (55%) with Raspberries (pictured), Pretzel in Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Sea Salt, Ruby Cocoa, Coffee Crunch, Orange Peel, Crystallized Ginger, Chillies & Cherries, Cherries & Almonds, 88% Extreme Dark, 77% Extra Strong, 73% Organic Dark, 70% Strong Dark, 65% Rich Dark, 55% Dark, Strong Mini Bar, and Ganache Coconut.
- Made with the best cocoa beans and butter from Belgium
- Sustainably sourced from local farmers
- Non-GMO and Fair-Trade
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.07 per 3.1 oz bar & $1.00 per 1.3 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $3.59 per 3.1 oz bar & $1.99 per 1.3 oz bar
Nestle Chocolate Bar Aero Milk
- Rich milk chocolate
- Imported from England
- Filled with light bubbles of air
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $0.78 per 1.26 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $1.69 per 1.26 oz bar
Divine Chocolate Bars
Available from GreenDropShip: Smooth Dark (60%) with Pink Himalayan Salt (pictured), Dark Chocolate (70%) with Ginger & Orange, and a Dark Chocolate (70%) Bar.
- Fair-Trade, Kosher, Non-GMO & Vegan
- Only natural ingredients & no artificial flavors
- No palm oil or soy – 100% pure cocoa butter
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.61 per 3 oz bar & $1.25 per 1.2 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $4.49 per 3 oz bar & $2.49 per 1.2 oz bar
Available from GreenDropShip: Peanut Butter (Pictured), Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate, Toasted Caramel Nut, and Crunchy Peanut Butter.
- High fiber & only 5 grams of sugar per bar
- Healthy alternative – Low Glycemic Index
- Low Sodium, 0 g Trans Fats, No GMOs, Gluten-Free
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.54 per 1.4 oz bar
- Average Retail Price: $2.69 per 1.4 oz bar
2) Wholesale Exotic Candy
Let’s also take a look at some wholesale candy that’s a little more “exotic”.
If you want to take a closer look at exotic snacks that GreenDropShip carries, be sure to check out our blog post: Top Wholesale Exotic Snacks For Dropshipping.
Sultan Turkish Delight Rose Candy
- Also known as lokum
- Beloved dessert in Greece, the Balkans, & Turkey
- A popular gift & sign of hospitality in Turkish culture
- 100% authentic and based on traditional recipe
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.71 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 16 oz
Gastone Lago Hazelnut Cream Rolled Wafers
Available from GreenDropShip: Cacao (Pictured), Hazelnut Cream, Cappuccino Cream, & Strawberry Cream.
- Traditional Italian sweet
- 100% authentic
- Based on a long tradition of dessert-making
- Great with coffee or tea
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.61 per 2.82 oz
- Average Retail Price: $3.99 per 2.82 oz
Streit’s Candy Fruit Sliced
- Assorted flavors: Lemon, Orange, Cherry, & Lime
- Traditional Jewish candy based on authentic recipe
- Kosher & Parve
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $3.62 per 8 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 2.82 oz
Reed’s Crystallized Ginger Candy
- All-natural ginger candy based on traditional recipe
- Custom-made for Reed’s in the South Pacific Islands
- Made with only diced baby ginger root & raw cane sugar
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.40 per 3.5 oz
- Average Retail Price: $3.99 per 3.5 oz
3) Wholesale Gummy Candy
Let’s take a look at some wholesale gummy candy that’s available from GreenDropShip:
Project 7 Low-Sugar Gummy Candy
Available from GreenDropShip: Sour Fruit Gummies (Pictured), Sour Worms, Gummy Bears, and Sour Apple Rings.
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Low sugar – 3 g sugar & 6 g net carbs per bag
- Only 60 calories per bag
- 100% Plant-Based & Vegan
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.04 per 1.7 oz
- Average Retail Price: $3.99 per 3.5 oz
Smartsweets Low-Sugar Gummy Candy
Available from GreenDropShip: Fruity Gummy Bears (Pictured), Red Twists, Sweet Fish, Sour Blast Buddies, Peach Rings, & Sour Melon Bites.
- No Artificial Colors, Sweeteners, or Sugar Alcohols
- Gluten-Free & Good Source of Fiber
- Naturally Flavored & Non-GMO
- Plant-Based & Vegan
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.38 per 1.8 oz
- Average Retail Price: $3.99 per 1.8 oz
Surf Sweets Organic Gummy Candy
Available from GreenDropShip: Fruity Bears (Pictured), Gummy Worms, Sour Worms, DelishFish, & Watermelon Rings.
- Made with Organic Fruit Juice
- No Artificial Colors/Naturally Flavored
- Contains 100% Vitamin C per serving
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, & Made In USA
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.87 per 2.75 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 2.75 oz
4) Wholesale Old-Fashioned & Retro Candy
Let’s take a look at some of the old-fashioned, retro, and vintage wholesale candy that GreenDropShip has to offer.
Cavendish & Harvey Drops
GreenDropShip offers four flavors: Sour Cherry (Pictured), Sour Lemon, Pear & Blackberry, and Orange.
- Imported from Germany.
- Based on a traditional recipe.
- A perfect treat for home, travel, office, and more.
- No artificial ingredients or additives.
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.48 per 5.3 oz tin
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 5.3 oz tin
Norfolk Manor Wine Gum Candies
- Based on a traditional English recipe
- Cherished candy that’s part of British culture
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $3.71 per 8.8 oz
- Average Retail Price: $5.99 per 8.8 oz
Reed’s Ginger Candy
- All-Natural Sweet & Spicy Ginger Candy
- No Artificial Additives
- Based on traditional recipe
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.10 per 2 oz
- Average Retail Price: $2.99 per 2 oz
5) Wholesale Candy Lollipops
Let’s also take a look at wholesale candy lollipops that GreenDropShip offers.
Project 7 Low-Sugar Golly Lolli’s
- Only 1 Gram of sugar per pop
- 16 pops per bag in 4 different flavors
- Vegan & Gluten-free
- Made in the USA
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.51 per 3.5 oz
- Average Retail Price: $5.99 per 3.5 oz
Yum Earth Organic Pops
- Gluten-Free & 100% Vegan
- Certified Organic & 100% Natural Flavors
- No Artificial Dyes & Only Real Fruit Extracts
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.55 per 3 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 3 oz
6) Wholesale Japanese Candy
Let’s take a look at some of the wholesale Japanese Candy that GreenDropShip has to offer.
Uha Mikakuto Gummy Candy
Available from GreenDropShip: Fruit Gummies (Pictured) and Cola & Ramune.
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Popular & beloved sweet snack from Japan
- Soft, chewy, and packed with flavor
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.19 per 3.53 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 3.53 oz
Kracie Popin Cookin’ Bento Candy Kit
- Exotic snack straight from Japan
- A fun DIY candy project for kids
- Sweet gummy candy that looks like a Bento Box
- Waffle and cake kits also available
- No baking – just add water!
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.67 per 1 oz
- Average Retail Price: $5.99 per 1 oz
7) Wholesale Cotton Candy
Let’s take a look at some wholesale cotton candy that GreenDropShip offers.
Dr. Pepper Cotton Candy
- Enjoy classic Dr. Pepper flavor in a whole new way
- Made in the USA
- Fluffy & sweet cotton candy with perfect texture
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.66 per 3.1 oz
- Average Retail Price: $2.99 per 3.1 oz
Parker’s Maple Cotton Candy
- Made with real cane sugar and maple syrup
- Only 114 calories per serving
- Vegan, Dairy-Free, & Fat-Free
- Nut-Free & Kosher
- Organic & Non-GMO
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.84 per 2 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 2 oz
Find The Best Wholesale Candy Products At GreenDropShip
You can find all these wholesale candy products at GreenDropShip!
The good news is that GreenDropShip is an innovative, easy-to-use, and reputable wholesaler and dropshipping supplier. This means that we offer a hybrid model of both dropshipping services and bulk-buying.
We also offer a Shopify dropshipping app for seamless integration to your online store, allowing you to add products with just a few clicks and no spreadsheets.
We have a huge selection of premium, specialty, and gourmet products for our members, including:
- General health and wellness products
- Vegetarian, vegan, and plant-based groceries
- Various groceries, including bottled water, beans, and rice products
- Energy drinks, juice, yerba mate, natural soda, coffee, and wholesale tea
- Organic sugar, honey, and natural sweeteners like Stevia or monkfruit
- Dairy and plant-based milk, including soy, oat, almond, and rice milk
- All kinds of snacks, including gourmet chocolate, candy, and exotic snacks
- Baking ingredients, including flavor extracts and different types of flour
- Cooking ingredients, including seasoning, herbs, and spices
- Sauces, marinades, and dressings
- Vitamins, supplements, minerals, and digestive aids
- Meal replacements, protein powders, and weight loss products
- Skincare, haircare, and beauty products
- Baby products, including food and diapers
- Home goods like detergents, soaps, and cleaning supplies
- Pet food, treats, and supplements
- Essential oils and aromatherapy diffusers
Most of these natural and organic products are made in the USA and come from brands that consumers know and love. Become a dropshipping member and we’ll store, pack, and ship your orders to your customers!
Join GreenDropShip today and start making sales!