Top Wholesale Honey Products To Sell Online
Honey is that sweet and sticky syrup that everyone loves. Consumers go gaga for it because it goes with everything and it tastes amazing – you can eat it raw, add it to baked goods, or drizzle it over sweet or savory snacks.
This amber nectar has also got a ton of amazing benefits that we’ve learned about in recent years. It’s basically one of the original “superfoods” and functions as a great sugar substitute.
All this has given honey a huge buzz with online shoppers. This is especially true with natural, organic, or Fair-Trade honey for consumers who want specialty or gourmet products and are willing to pay a premium price.
In this post, we’ll talk all about wholesale honey! That includes discussing the different types of wholesale honey, retail methods for selling honey, available eCommerce platforms, and how to find wholesale honey suppliers.
Plus, we’ll take a look at the overall honey market, explain why you should sell natural and organic honey, and even list the top wholesale honey products that are available to GreenDropShip members.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- What Are The Different Types of Wholesale Honey?
- Is Honey Vegan Or Plant-Based?
- What Are Some Methods For Selling Honey Online?
- What eCommerce Platform Should I Use To Sell Honey?
- How To Find Wholesale Honey Distributors Or Suppliers
- Honey Is All The Buzz For Consumers!
- Why Choose Organic Or Fair-Trade Wholesale Honey?
- Why Should I Choose New & Emerging Wholesale Honey Brands?
- Top Wholesale Honey Products From GreenDropShip
- Choose GreenDropShip As Your Wholesale Honey Supplier
What Are The Different Types of Wholesale Honey?
There are over 300 types of honey available globally, each with different benefits and flavors. That’s a lot of variety, so let’s review the basic types of wholesale honey:
- Organic Honey. Organically harvested and processed without any additives or pesticides.
- Raw Honey. Not pasteurized to 118° C so the nutrients and enzymes are still intact.
- Pure Honey. No money-saving additives like corn syrup or fillers are added.
- Unfiltered Honey. Harvested from a hive, minimally processed, and not heated above 35°C.
- Regional Honey. Varietals from a specific geographic area, like the Midwest or Northeast.
- Granulated Honey. Dried and ground to keep the flavor of honey with a crunchy texture.
- Raw Honeycomb. These edible structures are built by honeybees to store honey and pollen.
- Manuka Honey. Bees in Australia and New Zealand pollinate the native tea tree.
- Blueberry Honey. Derived from nectars harvested from blueberry plant blossoms.
- Wildflower Honey. Polyfloral honey from a variety of flowers and blossoms.
- Orange Blossom Honey. From orange tree flowers and other citrus species.
- Clover Honey. Made by bees collecting pollen and nectar from clover flowers.
- Buckwheat Honey. Rich, dark, malty, and healthy honey from buckwheat flower nectar.
- Neem Honey. Derived from neem trees; dark and rich with toffee and gingerbread flavors.
- Avocado Honey. Made from avocado blossom nectar; rich, buttery, and molasses-flavored.
- Sage Honey. From Black Sage plants on the slopes of California mountains.
With all these sweet options to choose from, how do you find the perfect honey for you?
That’s simple! The rule of thumb is to pick a honey product that is as raw, pure, and natural as possible. The less processed it is, the better it tastes and the healthier it is.
If you want to choose the best wholesale honey supplier, consider one with a wide variety of products.
Is Honey Vegan Or Plant-Based?
Honey comes from the pollen and nectar of plants, so it must be vegan, right?
This may come as a surprise to many people, but honey is generally considered to not be vegan! That’s because most vegans try to totally avoid or at least minimize any products that are derived from animals, including insects like bees.
Additionally, some vegans believe that beekeeping practices are inherently exploitative and unsustainable, and so they consider honey to not be vegan.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Start Dropshipping Vegan Products
However, plenty of people with a plant-based diet consider honey to be acceptable for consumption. Ultimately, it depends on the specific consumer and how they define vegan or plant-based for their own food choices.
That being said, there is a general consensus that honey is a more healthy sweetener than, say, high-fructose corn syrup or even just regular sugar. As a result, there’s an increasing demand for raw honey or honey-sweetened products.
Plus, honey is a natural sweetener, so it’s become a highly appealing sugar substitute or sweetener for people who adhere to a natural lifestyle and/or diet. Of course, it’s not the only natural sweetener that’s available on the market.
RELATED ARTICLE: Top Wholesale Stevia Products to Sell Online
Because it’s natural, honey also has some useful wellness benefits. This makes it especially appealing to health and wellness enthusiasts, especially if it’s organic and/or raw honey.
What Are Some Methods For Selling Honey Online?
There are a few different retail models you can use to sell honey online, so let’s take a look at your options.
Not only will we break each down, we’ll also go over the relative advantages and disadvantages of each.
Of course, which model you choose will depend on what your specific needs and goals are, so keep that in mind when choosing!
1) Is Dropshipping The Best Way To Sell Honey Online?
We’d argue that yes, dropshipping is the best way to sell honey online. Based on our experience in eCommerce, we make the case that dropshipping is the most convenient, easiest, and least risky retail model.
With dropshipping, the seller does not deal with any inventory. Instead, the dropshipping supplier is responsible for storing, packing, and shipping all products to the end customer.
This means that dropshipping is a pay-as-you-go model – you only order inventory after you’ve made the sale.
Before we continue, let’s take a quick peek at this graphic:
Pretty simple, right? Let’s also break this dropshipping process down a little further:
- Choose your dropshipping niche, like organic products or natural sweeteners.
- Get a membership with a dropshipping supplier like GreenDropShip.
- If you want, choose an eCommerce platform to build your store.
- Add wholesale honey products to your eCommerce store via an app or product feed.
- The online shopper buys the honey product from your eCommerce store.
- Order the honey product from your dropshipping supplier.
- The supplier pulls, packs, and ships the honey product to the customer.
With dropshipping, the retailer saves a lot of money in startup costs and overhead. This is due to the fact that they don’t have to deal with various expenses like storage and/or shipping resources.
As a result, you can actually start dropshipping with very little money, making it an exceptionally appealing retail model for independent entrepreneurs.
Finally, running a dropshipping store can be very profitable. To achieve this, you have to do proper product research and effectively market your store. But if you choose the right wholesale honey products, then you can have a very profitable operation.
- Is Dropshipping Still Worth It And Profitable In 2022?
- Dropshipping Business Opportunities: Your Complete Guide
2) Should I Buy Wholesale Honey In Bulk?
If you’re considering other retail models, then you can also buy wholesale honey in bulk from a wholesaler. With this conventional retail setup, you’ll be responsible for the inventory, so this is also known as an inventory-holding model.
With this model, you’ll have to manage all the inventory and ship the orders. In other words, you’ll do the job of the dropshipping supplier. That means dealing with all the hassles of storing, packing, and shipping the wholesale honey products to the end customer.
Wholesale honey is a food product and is 100% perishable, so you’ll have to get storage space in a warehouse and develop resources (like staff) to ship the honey orders effectively and efficiently.
If the scale of your eCommerce honey store is fairly small, then you could likely store your products in a personal space like a garage. However, if you scale your honey store up, then you’ll almost certainly need to secure warehouse space.
That being said, buying wholesale honey in bulk to sell online also means that:
- You have to control the temperature if you’re storing any food items, including honey.
- Honey is a perishable item, so you have to follow the applicable health laws.
- As a food product, you have to follow expiration or best-by dates on the wholesale honey.
- You’ll have to manage your inventory, including methods like first in first out (FIFO).
With dropshipping, you don’t have to deal with any of these inventory hassles. If you’re an online entrepreneur who’s just starting out or you don’t have the necessary resources, then dropshipping is probably your best bet for selling honey.
3) Dropshipping Plus Bulk-Buying Wholesale Honey
Some dropshipping suppliers also function as wholesalers, meaning that they offer both dropshipping services and the ability to buy in bulk.
This allows you to use a kind of a hybrid model, combining dropshipping with bulk-buying for the inventory-holding model. For many retailers, this is the best possible way to sell honey online.
If you want to understand why this hybrid model is so valued, let’s quickly take a closer look at it and break it down:
- Find a wholesale honey supplier with brands you want to sell.
- Add wholesale honey to your online store via their dropshipping program.
- If sales are good, then you can order the wholesale honey in bulk.
- Over time, you can negotiate better prices for bulk wholesale honey.
GreenDropShip is both a dropshipping supplier and wholesaler, meaning we offer both dropshipping services and the ability to buy in bulk.
We have multiple fulfillment centers in the USA and carry thousands of natural, organic, and Fair-Trade Certified products, including all kinds of specialty and gourmet wholesale honey.
Our amazing selection of items includes groceries, home goods, baby products, haircare, skincare, pet products, essential oils, and vitamins and supplements.
What eCommerce Platform Should I Use To Sell Honey?
Thankfully, there are multiple eCommerce platforms you can use to sell honey online, each with its own pros and cons.
So, without any further delay, let’s go over them! That way, you can choose the eCommerce platform that works best for your online honey store.
Working off of a pre-existing eCommerce platform makes it much easier to start a dropshipping store and quickly make it functional and/or profitable.
RELATED ARTICLE: How to Make a Dropshipping Website To Sell Products
1) Selling & Dropshipping Honey On Amazon
First of all, you can dropship honey on Amazon. With Amazon, you can choose from the various retail models, including dropshipping, inventory-holding, or a hybrid version.
RELATED ARTICLE: Guide to Amazon Dropshipping
Amazon is a popular choice and has a ton of benefits like:
- Low operational costs – You just need an Amazon Professional Seller Account and a wholesale honey supplier.
- Huge customer base – Considering that there are 2.5 billion monthly shoppers, it’s super recognizable.
- High levels of consumer trust – 89% of consumers are more likely to shop at Amazon versus other platforms.
- Lots of niches – Amazon has a lot of product categories and subcategories for retailers to choose from.
Plus, third-party (3P) sellers on the platform do exceptionally well. They consistently get over 50% of sales and actually got 56% of total sales in Q3 of 2021.
Amazon generated over $80 billion in 3P seller services in 2020, an impressive figure since it’s almost a 50% increase compared to 2019. Additionally, there are approximately 500,000 US-based 3P sellers, with over 200,000 joining in 2020 alone.
Luckily, honey – including natural or organic honey – is not a restricted category on Amazon. If you sell a restricted product – like vitamins or supplements, for instance – then you need to get ungated.
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Get Ungated On Amazon – Strategies for Sellers
2) What About Amazon FBA?
Some entrepreneurs decide to go with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). This is similar to dropshipping on Amazon, except that the inventory and order management is different.
With FBA, you buy wholesale merchandise – like wholesale honey – from a supplier/distributor/wholesaler and give it to Amazon to keep at a fulfillment center. Once the order is made, Amazon pulls, packs, and ships the order to the customer.
Many retailers who use the FBA model actually own the inventory that they’re selling on Amazon, they just outsource the inventory management and shipping to Amazon.
On the other hand, retailers can buy wholesale honey products in bulk from wholesale honey suppliers like GreenDropShip. These suppliers will then prep the orders and send them to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
In fact, GreenDropShip offers free Amazon FBA prep services to all its members!
So what are the benefits of using Amazon FBA? Essentially, you can easily take advantage of Amazon’s:
- Wide brand recognition
- Huge customer base
- High-quality customer service
- Extensive storage and shipping infrastructure
However, keeping track of your inventory can be really challenging. Plus, Amazon charges you for how much inventory they keep as well as how long they keep it. This is an expense that will most definitely impact your bottom line.
If you want a successful and profitable honey product store using the FBA model, then you definitely need a superior grasp of sales volumes and forecasts to keep the right inventory levels and maintain healthy profit margins.
3) Selling & Dropshipping Honey On Shopify
As the absolute gold standard of eCommerce platforms, Shopify is a fantastic choice for selling honey online.
It’s ultra secure, easy-to-use, intuitive, and rich with features, so you can get a honey product store up and running quickly and with minimal fuss.
RELATED ARTICLE: The Guide To Selling Food On Shopify
That being said, Shopify has a ton of other pros, including:
- Various templates (themes) make it easy to build a sleek-looking store.
- You can easily scale your store via email marketing, cart upsells, and social proof.
- The Shopify App Store offers a ton of tools to make you more profitable and efficient.
- Easy-to-add trust badges boost conversions for natural and organic honey products.
- A highly secure infrastructure always protects shoppers’ sensitive information.
- An amazing customer service department is always available and ready to help.
- The Shopify Community offers multiple forums with extra information, tips, and help.
- Rank higher in search results by implementing search engine optimization (SEO).
Do you want to build a honey store that’s sleek, secure, and snazzy-looking? Choose Shopify! But pay attention to the fundamentals of good store design and – if you want – you can even use design apps to make it easier.
It’s also important to note that Shopify offers a 2-week free trial with limited functionality. However, if you ask for an extension, Shopify will usually give you a 90-day free trial!
But you’ll need to give them a good reason, like saying that you need more time to get your store fully operational. Plus, let them know that you’re serious about getting a full membership after the trial.
GreenDropShip integrates fully with Shopify. We also offer a Shopify dropshipping app that lets you add honey products to your eCommerce store with just a few clicks and no spreadsheets.
- Top 10 Shopify Dropshipping Tips You Need to Know
- Do You Need A Business License to Sell on Shopify?
- Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps in 2022
How To Find Wholesale Honey Distributors Or Suppliers
So you’ve decided to sell honey online – that’s great! This is a potentially profitable product and a solid addition to any eCommerce store.
However, you need to find a source of wholesale honey, whether it’s natural, organic, and/or Fair-Trade Certified. This is crucial for your success, so you should take the time to pick the right supplier for your needs.
So how do you find the right wholesale honey supplier/wholesaler/distributor?
1) Start With Google!
This should pretty much always be your first step. If you’re looking for a wholesale honey supplier, just start with a Google search!
However, your terminology and verbiage are crucial since there are several terms that refer to the same thing. The source of your wholesale honey can be referred to as a:
- Dropshipping supplier
- Wholesale distributor
- Wholesale supplier
- Dropshipping wholesaler
- Wholesale dropshipper
It might seem a little confusing to have so many interchangeable terms, but that’s just the way it is!
If you want to focus on organic or natural wholesale honey products, then combine the search terms organic, natural, and honey with one of the terms listed above. For instance, you can try these variations:
- Wholesale natural honey supplier
- Wholesale Fair-Trade honey distributor
- Organic honey suppliers
- Natural honey wholesale distributors
- Natural honey dropshipping supplier
- Fair-Trade honey wholesaler
- Organic honey wholesale supplier
- Wholesale gourmet honey dropshipper
As you can see, there are all kinds of search terms you can use!
2) Find Wholesale Honey Suppliers With A Directory
If you’d rather not comb through Google search results, then you could also check supplier directories like:
- Wholesale Central
- Top Wholesale Suppliers
- WorldWide Brands
- A Better Lemonade Stand
- Inventory Source
Using these directories gives you access to a list of pre-vetted and approved suppliers, thereby making it a little easier to find legitimate sources of wholesale honey.
However, most of these supplier directories require paid memberships or some form of payment. As a result, if you’re trying to keep your startup costs as low as possible, then this might not be the best choice.
3) Contact Wholesale Honey Producers
If you want to avoid dealing with or paying for a wholesale honey supplier directory, then you can just go straight to the proverbial source.
In other words, you can contact the wholesale honey producer or manufacturer and ask them who supplies their honey products wholesale. Plus, if you’re looking to sell only natural and organic products, then you can easily choose the right wholesale honey producer.
What are some common wholesale honey producers or manufacturers? Let’s take a look below:
- Beeyond the Hive
- Barkman Honey LLC
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Capilano Honey Ltd.
- New Zealand Honey Co.
- Streamland Biological Technology Ltd.
- Oha Honey LP
- Billy Bee Honey Products
- Little Bee Impex
- Dutch Gold Honey, Inc.
For other potential wholesale honey producers, check out the American Honey Producers Association.
There are also US-based private label honey manufacturers and suppliers that you could choose to work with. Of course, you’ll have to decide if private labeling honey is the right move for you as a retailer.
RELATED ARTICLE: Private Label vs. White Label Dropshipping: Which Is Better?
4) What Do I Need In A Wholesale Honey Supplier?
There are specific characteristics you should look for in a wholesale honey supplier, whether they supply natural, organic, and/or Fair-Trade Certified brands and products.
The ideal wholesale honey supplier should always have:
- In-demand brands and products
- New brands that haven’t saturated the market
- Low costs and/or membership fees
- Competitive wholesale prices
- Short lead times for shipping
- Useful tools to help you be maximally efficient
You should also choose a wholesale honey supplier in the USA instead of one based overseas.
Suppliers based in China are extra popular because they often have lower prices, but the shipping times are usually longer, the products are of inferior quality, there’s a substantial language barrier, and customer service is basically non-existent.
Plus, there’s been multiple instances of products from China that have been so cheaply produced that they’re actually toxic. Considering that wholesale honey is a food product, that’s definitely not a good thing!
5) Ask The Wholesale Honey Supplier These Questions
To help you make the right decision when selecting your wholesale honey distributor, you should always ask the following questions:
- How much do you have to pay?
- Is it membership or a per-transaction fee?
- Are there any additional order fees?
- Do they have a dropshipping program?
- Do they also function as a wholesaler?
- What’s their return and refund policy?
- Is their customer service always available?
- Is their product selection for a specific niche?
Finding the right wholesale honey distributor is so crucial to your success and profitability, so definitely don’t skip this step!
6) Choose A Wholesale Honey Supplier Like GreenDropShip
Natural and organic products are becoming more and more popular with consumers, including food products like wholesale honey.
If your target market is health-conscientious, interested in gourmet products, and flush with disposable income, then you’ll need to find a wholesale honey supplier that specializes in natural, organic, and Fair-Trade certified options.
That means that they should offer a wide variety of specialty and gourmet honey products that are made with natural ingredients. This means that they’re not made with artificial additives or extra ingredients like high-fructose corn syrup. Instead, they’re the real thing!
GreenDropShip offers natural, organic, and Fair-Trade Certified products, including gourmet wholesale honey from both established and emerging brands.
That being said, our incredible selection of wholesale honey includes:
- Natural, organic, and Fair-Trade wholesale honey without artificial additives
- Nutritional information and ingredient lists on all wholesale honey products
- Recognizable wholesale honey brands that shoppers know and want
- Emerging wholesale honey brands that haven’t saturated the market yet
- USA-based wholesale honey brands with easy-to-source ingredients
To see some of our amazing wholesale honey products that we offer to our members, check out the list at the bottom of this post!
GreenDropShip is also the leading dropshipping supplier/distributor for natural and organic products, including groceries, home goods, beauty products, health and wellness items, pet products, vitamins and supplements, and baby products.
Honey Is All The Buzz For Consumers!
The sweet amber goodness of honey is super popular with consumers. In fact, the honey market is currently thriving, both globally and in North America.
Since the market is so healthy and robust, wholesale honey products are a great addition to your online store, especially if you sell groceries!
Plus, if your niche is natural and organic foods, then wholesale honey is a fantastic choice since there are so many amazing products and brands to choose from. Consumers just can’t seem to get enough of specialty and gourmet honey products.
1) Facts & Figures For The Honey Market
Let’s take a look at some figures and statistics for the honey market:
- Fortune Business Insight tracked stellar growth of 9.0% for the global market in 2020.
- This study also forecast growth of USD 8.17 billion in 2021 to USD 11.88 billion in 2028.
- Another study valued the global honey market at USD 8.58 billion in 2021.
- According to the same study, it’s expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2030.
- Online sales of honey is projected to register the highest CAGR of 6.6%.
- Natural honey is even hotter – its projected CAGR is 7.4% in the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Market Research Future predicts the honey market will reach USD 14.60 billion by 2028.
- That same study also predicts a CAGR of 6.85% from 2021 to 2028.
These figures are impressive by just about any metric!
Additionally, we can take a look at some handy graphics:
As you can see, the U.S. honey market just keeps growing and growing. Of course, the organic section of the honey market is much smaller than conventional honey products, but it’s also growing just as quickly.
Plus, the organic target audience is more willing to pay premium prices and to try smaller, emerging brands.
We can also examine the distribution channels for the global honey market:
As you can see, supermarkets and convenience stores are the most popular sources, but online retail represents a pretty major chunk of honey purchases.
2) Search Interest For Honey Just Keeps Growing
Let’s take a look at search interest for wholesale honey products using the Google Trends tool:
As you can clearly see, the search interest for organic honey has increased steadily since 2004 and stabilized about 10 years ago.
The search interest for raw honey follows a similar pattern: steady rise in interest and then leveling off about a decade ago.
Much like the previous two search phrases, unfiltered honey search interest has also increased significantly and stayed fairly high since about 2015.
Finally, the search interest for natural honey follows a similar trend pattern to the other keyphrases above.
So what does all this mean? Consumers are increasingly interested in “natural” types of honey, including organic, raw, and unfiltered. This is definitely part of the wider “clean-eating” trend.
Why Choose Organic Or Fair-Trade Wholesale Honey?
Natural and organic products have become extremely popular in recent years. Plus, consumers are demanding organic products more and more, especially in the food and beverage space.
But why should you choose to sell these types of products, including wholesale honey? Simply put, there are some really good reasons for choosing organic, natural, or Fair-Trade certified wholesale honey, including:
- Consumers view organic and natural food as healthier.
- You avoid any herbicides and/or pesticides sprayed on the plants.
- The wholesale honey products are made without artificial additives, colors, or flavors.
- Fair-Trade Certified honey means that the farmers are paid living wages.
- Farming for organic honey is more sustainable and green.
- Organic and natural wholesale honey has a better and deeper taste.
- Consumers are demanding more organic foods, especially the younger demographic.
- Organic wholesale honey is part of the global trend of clean foods.
- You can charge a premium for natural and organic honey products.
- The worldwide organic food market should reach over $380 billion by 2025.
- This worldwide organic food market is also projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5%.
As you can see, there are plenty of good reasons to choose organic wholesale honey for your online store!
Nowadays, natural, organic, and Fair-Trade honey is all the buzz with consumers, especially if they have more gourmet or discerning tastes.
- How To Sell Organic Products Via Dropshipping
- Dropshipping Organic Food: How To Sell Groceries Online
Why Should I Choose New & Emerging Wholesale Honey Brands?
Should you focus on selling recognizable wholesale honey brands or should you pick new and emerging wholesale honey brands? It’s a tricky question and you’ll have to spend some time figuring out your retail strategy.
You may think that it’s obvious to choose well-known brands: they’ve got higher brand recognition. But, in the online retail game, you must compete with retail giants like Amazon and Walmart, particularly on prices and shipping times.
Truth be told, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll consistently beat the retail giants in these key areas.
However, you can always pick emerging wholesale honey brands. The brand recognition is obviously less, but choosing to sell newer brands lets you:
- Stay out of saturated markets and be consistently profitable
- Target customers who are curious about newer brands
- Build authority by being the de facto brand ambassador
- Predict and capitalize on new trends in the online market
- Avoid competing directly with the giants of online retail
Plus, choosing emerging honey brands gives retailers more opportunities to expand and/or innovate. You can stay out of a crowded market and instead blaze your own path and stay ahead of the curve in trends.
Finally, dropshipping newer brands is still less risky than an inventory-holding model. That’s because you’ll never get stuck with an unsold surplus of wholesale honey if demand for a newer brand is less than expected.
Luckily for you, GreenDropShip offers both established and emerging brands in our selection. This lets members have the best possible choices when choosing their inventory!
RELATED ARTICLE: Dropshipping Branded Products: Guide for Online Retailers
Top Wholesale Honey Products From GreenDropShip
As both a wholesaler and dropshipping supplier, GreenDropShip offers an amazing selection of natural and organic goods to our valued members.
This includes product categories like groceries, home goods, beauty products, health and wellness items, pet products, vitamins and supplements, and baby products.
We also carry a ton of incredible wholesale honey products, so let’s take a look at those below!
It’s important to note that we’re listing both our wholesale prices and the average retail prices for the following products.
1) Organic, Raw & Unfiltered Wholesale Honey
Since GreenDropShip focuses on natural and organic products, most of our wholesale honey is:
- or Fair-Trade Certified
That being said, let’s take a look at some of the best wholesale honey products we currently offer!
Bee Harmony Raw Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Blueberry Blossom (pictured), Honey Rainforest, Regional Midwest, Regional Raw Northeast, Orange Blossom American, Regional Great Lakes, and New York Local.
- Raw honey from well-tended & well-loved bees
- True Source Certified & U.S. Grade A Strained
- “The Beesponsible Honey”
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $7.83 per 12 oz
- Average Retail Price: $13.99 per 12 oz
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw & Unfiltered Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey (pictured), Organic Raw Unfiltered White Honey, and Organic Honey.
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Fair-Trade Certified & Kosher
- Free from pesticides & antibiotics
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $7.40 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $11.99 per 16 oz
Glory Bee Raw Organic Fair-Trade Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Raw Organic Fair-Trade Honey (pictured), Raw Blackberry, Raw Orange Blossom, and Organic Raw Honey Clover.
- USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Pure & Unfiltered Honey
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $9.75 per 18 oz
- Average Retail Price: $14.99 per 18 oz
Glory Bee Save The Bee Honey
- Sweet, delicate flavor of clover blossom honey
- 10% of sales funds honey bee research & conservation
- Pure, unfiltered, US Grade A
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.34 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $10.49 per 16 oz
Harmony Farms Bear Clover Honey
- 100% Pure & Sweet Honey
- Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $3.84 per 12 oz
- Average Retail Price: $6.49 per 12 oz
Harmony Farms Buckwheat Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Buckwheat Honey (pictured), Wild Flower Honey, Honey Alfalfa, and Honey Clover.
- US Grade A & Made in the USA
- Combines authenticity with elegance & prestige
- Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $7.91 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $10.99 per 16 oz
Harmony Farms Creamed Clover Honey
- US Grade A & Made in the USA
- Premium quality product – 100% guaranteed
- Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.40 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $9.99 per 16 oz
Nature Nate’s Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey 32 oz (pictured), Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey 16 oz, and Pure Raw & Unfiltered Organic Honey 16 oz.
- Totally pure & gluten-gree
- Made by North American bees
- Each purchase supports the Honey Gives Hope philanthropic program
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $13.13 per 32 oz
- Average Retail Price: $16.99 per 32 oz
Madhava Organic Golden Honey Unfiltered
- USDA Organic & Gluten-Free
- BPA-Free & Kosher
- Clean Label Project & Purity Award Certified
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.56 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $9.99 per 16 oz
Madhava Organic Honey Bear
- Certified Organic by CO Dept of Agriculture
- Gluten-Free, Product of Brazil & BPA-Free
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $5.19 per 12 oz
- Average Retail Price: $8.99 per 16 oz
Local Hive Raw & Unfiltered Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: So Cal (pictured), Northeast, New England, Southwest, and Wildflower.
- Available in 12, 16, or 40 oz
- Raw & unfiltered
- A family business since 1924
- A portion of proceeds go towards promoting & protecting pollination
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $15.66 per 40 oz
- Average Retail Price: $19.95 per 40 oz
Heavenly Organics Neem Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Neem Honey (pictured), White Honey, or Acacia Honey.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, & nut-free
- 100% organic raw & from wild hives
- No pesticides or antibiotics
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $8.71 per 22 oz
- Average Retail Price: $14.49 per 22 oz
Bloom Honey Pure Raw Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Raw Avocado Honey (pictured), Raw California Sage Honey, and Raw California Buckwheat Honey.
- 100% Raw Honey
- Kosher & U.S. Grade A
- No artificial ingredients
- Use as a food product or beauty mask
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.99 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $13.99 per 16 oz
2) Raw Wholesale Honeycomb
GreenDropShip also carries wholesale honeycomb for consumers who want something even rawer and less processed than the wholesale honey products listed above.
Ziyad Pure Bee Honeycomb
- 100% Pure & Unfiltered Honeycomb
- All-Natural: No Additives & No Preservatives
- From The Turkish Mountains
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $10.78 per 14 oz
- Average Retail Price: $19.99 per 14 oz
Wild Garden Premium Honey Comb
- 100% natural honeycomb
- Pure, raw, & unrefined
- Sustainable farming practices for a healthy bee population
- Taste of the Mediterranean
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.93 per 200 gm
- Average Retail Price: $8.99 per 200 gm
3) Wholesale Nut Butters With Honey
Honey is a frequent sweetener in other natural and organic food products, so let’s take a look at some of the best wholesale nut butters sweetened with honey available to GreenDropShip members.
Justin’s Peanut Butter Blend With Honey
- All-natural: no additives & no preservatives
- Only 4 grams of sugar per serving
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.06 per 16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $6.99 per 16 oz
RxBar Peanut Butter Honey Cinnamon Spread
- 1 egg white + 27 peanuts
- 9 grams of protein per serving
- All-natural: no BS
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.27 per 10 oz
- Average Retail Price: $10.99 per 10 oz
4) Wholesale Beauty Products With Honey
Honey not only tastes sweet, but it can make you look beautiful and radiant too!
RELATED ARTICLE: Dropshipping Beauty Products: Best Suppliers
That being said, let’s take a look at some of the best wholesale beauty products made with honey that are available to GreenDropShip members.
Alba Botanica Honey Mango Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel
- All-natural & made with real honey
- Formulated for extra dry skin
- Hypo-allergenic & pH-balanced
- 100% plant-based ingredients
- No animal testing
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $10.88 per 32 oz
- Average Retail Price: $17.99 per 32 oz
Andalou Naturals Instant Brightening Face Mask Pumpkin & Honey
- Fruit stem cell complex
- Organic pumpkin plus manuka honey
- Non-GMO & 100% natural
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.15 per 0.28 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.49 per 0.28 oz
Melora Manuka Honey & Oil Double Action Face Wash
- Antimicrobial, softening, exfoliating, and soothing
- Derived from New Zealand’s indigenous Mānuka super-plant
- Non-GMO & 100% natural
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.02 per 5 fo
- Average Retail Price: $9.99 per 5 fo
Melora Honey & Oil Toothpaste
- 82% natural & plant-powered
- Derived from New Zealand’s indigenous Mānuka super-plant
- Cleans teeth & refreshes the mouth
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.45 per 3.25 fo
- Average Retail Price: $8.99 per 3.25 fo
South of France Orange Blossom Honey Soap
Available from GreenDropShip: Soap Bar (pictured) and Hand Wash.
- Enriched with the essence of orange blossoms
- Certified Organic & Fair-Trade Certified
- Made with organic Shea butter
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.71 per 6 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 6 oz
5) Wholesale Health & Wellness Products With Honey
Because of honey’s incredible properties and multiple wellness uses, it’s also added to a lot of different health and self-care products.
That being said, let’s take a look at some of the best wholesale health & wellness products made with honey that are available to GreenDropShip members.
Boiron Children’s Chestal Honey
- Made with real honey
- Homeopathic medicine to soothe cough & throat
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming, dye-free
- Totally natural & 99.9% alcohol-free
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.91 per 6.7 oz
- Average Retail Price: $10.99 per 6.7 oz
Ricola Natural Honey-Herb Throat Drops
- Available from GreenDropShip: Honey-Herb & Honey Lemon
- Soothes cough & relieves sore throat
- No artificial ingredients or additives
- Product of Switzerland
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.81 per 24 pc
- Average Retail Price: $3.49 per 24 pc
Ambrosoli Honees Honey-Filled Drops
- Pure liquid honey inside every drop
- Soothes cough & relieves sore throat
- No artificial ingredients or additives
- Get all the additional health benefits of honey
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $0.88 per 1.6 oz
- Average Retail Price: $1.99 per 1.6 oz
Honey Garden Elderberry Honey Syrup
- Traditional formula for boosted immunity
- Made with apitherapy raw honey
- No artificial ingredients or additives
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.81 per 4 fo
- Average Retail Price: $12.99 per 4 fo
Nature’s Way Sambucus Honey Lemon Zinc Lozenges
- USDA Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher
- Fortified with vitamin C & zinc
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $3.48 per 24 pieces
- Average Retail Price: $6.99 per 24 pieces
6) Other Wholesale Products With Honey
Honey is also added to a lot of other natural and organic wholesale products, most notably specialty candy and honey mustard.
So let’s take a look at some other wholesale products made with honey from GreenDropShip.
Torie & Howard Candy Tin Blood Orange & Honey
Available from GreenDropShip: Blood Orange & Honey (pictured) and Grapefruit & Honey.
- Made with real honey
- No artificial dyes, nuts, or corn syrup
- GMO-free, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $2.84 per 2 oz
- Average Retail Price: $4.99 per 2 oz
Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Pops For Kids
- No artificial colors or flavors
- USDA Certified Organic
- 3 flavors: orange, grape, raspberry
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $6.59 per 4 oz
- Average Retail Price: $9.99 per 4 oz
Heavenly Organics Double Dark Chocolate Honey Patties
- Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher
- No Added Sugar & USDA Certified Organic
- Sustainably Produced Ingredients
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $0.95 per 1.16 oz
- Average Retail Price: $1.99 per 1.16 oz
KIND Healthy Grains Oats & Honey Granola Bars
- Gluten-free & Non-GMO
- 5 super grains
- Oats & Honey plus toasted coconut
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $3.87 per 6.2 oz
- Average Retail Price: $5.99 per 6.2 oz
Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Honey Mustard
- Fine gourmet condiment
- No artificial additives
- Made with only the freshest honey
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $4.46 per 8.5 oz
- Average Retail Price: $8.99 per 8.5 oz
Inglehoffer Honey Mustard
- Award-winning honey mustard
- No artificial ingredients or additives
- Perfect “all around” condiment
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $1.54 per 4 oz
- Average Retail Price: $3.99 per 4 oz
Annie’s Homegrown Organic Honey Mustard
- Gluten-free & Non-GMO Project Verified
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- USDA Organic & sourced from trusted suppliers
- GreenDropShip Wholesale Price: $3.24 per 9 oz
- Average Retail Price: $5.99 per 9 oz
Choose GreenDropShip As Your Wholesale Honey Supplier
Honey is all the buzz! Especially natural, organic, and Fair-Trade wholesale honey – consumers just love these products.
Get on this sweet trend with GreenDropShip! You can find all the amazing wholesale honey products listed above in our selection of goods.
With GreenDropShip, you can use the dropshipping program and/or buy wholesale honey in bulk, giving you multiple choices in how you want to sell your honey online.
Plus, we’ve got a ton of other product types and retail niches like:
- Natural & Organic Groceries
- Vegan & Plant-Based Groceries
- Self-Care, Health & Wellness
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Weight Loss & Protein Powders
- Home Goods & Natural Cleaning Supplies
- Natural Skincare & Haircare
- Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
- Bread & Pasta
- Perishable Food & Beverages
- Baby Products & Baby Food
- Pet Products, Dog Food & Cat Food
- Bottled Water & Natural Soda
- Natural & Plant-Based Sweeteners
- Natural Candy & Snacks
- Dark & Gourmet Chocolate
- Tea & Coffee
- Baking Ingredients, Herbs & Spices
GreenDropShip offers both established and emerging brands in all these niches and product categories, giving retailers maximum choice in the type of store they want to build.
We’ve developed a Shopify dropshipping app, letting retailers integrate seamlessly between their dropshipping supplier and their Shopify inventory. You can add wholesale honey products with just a few clicks!
If you don’t want the Shopify app, you can use our product feeds to easily add products to your Amazon, Shopify, or WooCommerce store.
Join GreenDropShip today and start selling!